cvtNAdt.png
X91CrZv.png

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
SMH @ "black batman"....I can't stand how white people can't just let other people cook on some shyt. Black Panther has the Panther god backing him and shyt...He's not even close to what batman is on some vigilante shyt. His whole thing is protecting wakanda...Batman is basically George Zimmerman minus the murder.
I hate the comparisons soon(and I use to believe in it). The only similarities is their outfit looks the same and they are both very intelligent(Panther is smarter going by feats).

1. Panther is more ruthless than Batman and he kills.
  2. Panther has more of a mystical background whereas Batman has zero.
  3. Panther is a king while Batman is just a billionaire.
  4. Their villains and the way they tackle things are very different. Panther operates on an international and even global scale BY HIMSELF a lot of times. Whereas Batman usually has the Justice League with him. Point is Batman is more street level while Panther is more international.
  5. Their viewpoints on things are totally different. Batman is more like a vigilante while Panther is more like a warrior.
  6. The way they use tech is totally different.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:gucci: at people talking about Marvel needs to drop a trailer ASAP, they do, and people complain the CGI ain't done. As if that ain't been the case for every MCU teaser ever.

It would be like asking your mom to open the oven and show you what she's baking then complaining the cookies ain't done yet.

Anyway, this shyt looks dope.

Fred.

doublex

Pro
Daps
I'm thinking Nakia is a former Dora and possibly even the current fiance of T'challa in this movie.

This looks like her standing next to him at the UN:

357nl2b.png

This looks like her standing next to the leader of the green-wearing tribe (her father?):

cnfc2.png

v81rfs.png

qoudr4.png

She wears 6 different green outfits in this trailer alone (and the green-scarf outfit described in the dailies makes 7), the only time she's not wearing green is when she puts on the uniform of a Dora. But because she has hair, I'm thinking she's probably not really a Dora anymore and is just putting it back on to go to battle in this one scene. All these green costume changes, it seems clear she's not going to be wearing the Dora uniform for most of the movie.

Plus, why are they kidnapping her alongside T'challa's mother and sister? Maybe because she's already practically a member of his family:

208tqgo.png

Also: I'm wondering now if the empty council seat in this scene is for Killmonger. Maybe he laid claim to it by birthright and T'challa is being forced to release him here. Then from there he makes his play for the throne:

2lst9g3.png

ETA: Nakia's wearing 7 different green outfits in this trailer alone, not 6, just noticed that she's at the T'challa vs Killmonger fight:

33ercoy.png

Last edited:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate the comparisons soon(and I use to believe in it). The only similarities is their outfit looks the same and they are both very intelligent(Panther is smarter going by feats).

1. Panther is more ruthless than Batman and he kills.
  2. Panther has more of a mystical background whereas Batman has zero.
  3. Panther is a king while Batman is just a billionaire.
  4. Their villains and the way they tackle things are very different. Panther operates on an international and even global scale BY HIMSELF a lot of times. Whereas Batman usually has the Justice League with him. Point is Batman is more street level while Panther is more international.
  5. Their viewpoints on things are totally different. Batman is more like a vigilante while Panther is more like a warrior.
  6. The way they use tech is totally different.

T'Challa is just flat out smarter than Batman.

Batman is genius but T'Challa has designed and created some bleeding edge tech over the years. T'Challa even developed a new field of science called Shadow Physics that mixes magic and traditional physics. Dude designed a ship that survived the end of the Universe.

doublex

Pro
Daps
I don't think the scene in the snow is of a kidnapping. I think Ramonda is going to the Jabari lands as an emissary.

That could be, especially since it might be too soon to turn M'Baku into a baddie (in a movie where Klaw and Killmonger are already active villains).

However, they definitely look frightened and huddled together, like they're being surrounded. Maybe they were tricked into coming and then the tables turned.

2e0s560.png