Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yeah. ignore the flying cars. the armored gauntlets. the overwhelming #blackexcellence filling this film, from director to stars to role players. the stories that have already been released about panther's sister being on tony stark's level as a scientist. just focus on the spears, a two second forest whitaker cameo, and revel in your higher level of wokeness.

:camby:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I'm only watching reaction videos by Black folks, truthfully I do not care one iota about the opinions of less melanated folk.
Why should you?
Im incapable of caring about white folks thoughts.
Then again...
I never been around them like that to ever WANT to care.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It would be funny if there were White people upset. It's Black people who've never seen any of the movies or picked up a comic that are being the annoying of the two.

What are these folks doing/saying?

I had to correct a few White people yesterday who thought the character was racist or was associated with the party.

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
What are these folks doing/saying?

I had to correct a few White people yesterday who thought the character was racist or was associated with the party.
Hes not racist
But its easy to get that vibe from him
He only cares about his country
Point blank
And it was weird for me and i bet alotta other people when he found himself spending so much time in the states
I never liked him being an Avenger
shyt made no sense to me!

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hes not racist
But its easy to get that vibe from him
He only cares about his country
Point blank
And it was weird for me and i bet alotta other people when he found himself spending so much time in the states
I never liked him being an Avenger
shyt made no sense to me!

Which is funny irony if these same people are preaching that we shouldn't allow outsiders into America.

That's not racism though. Xenophobia? maybe.

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
:mjlol: We couldn't even get a second story arc for Nighthawk. Let alone a movie.

:mjcry:Cancelation still hurts bruh.
Whats so sad about that shyt is that it was a game changer!
Let white folks dictate your success brehs!
:sadbagmj:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: We couldn't even get a second story arc for Nighthawk. Let alone a movie.

:mjcry:Cancelation still hurts bruh.

They pulled the trigger too early on a Nighthawk series. They should have given him a push in other books first to raise his profile. They did the same thing with The Prowler and thats why it failed. Marvel comics is a mess right now.

Also, despite liking the character, I think Nighthawk is a bit too similar in ways to BP in the way they operate.