Inactive
Daps
DB8EHfiV0AAtYQC.jpg:large

:wow:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To point 1, if the Russo Bros can pull off Civil War with all those characters and make it work, I think they can manage Infinity War with all the preparation they have had for it.

To the 2nd point, remember it's not just those characters you named. It includes Doctor Strange, Thor, Hulk and Captain Marvel.

Thanos is definitely really strong but he's not invincible.

I need to read up on this shyt then. I thought he got all the stones and basically was god. Like could blink these dudes out of existence.

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
I just read Black Panther is part of the infinity war shyt that's supposed to be happening soon. Couple questions...

1. How are they gonna have a movie with 30 fukking characters in it and it not a complete mess? Was the comic book like this?

2. And how exactly are people like Black Panther, Captain America, Black Widow, Ant-man etc supposed to fight thanos when he's pretty much Jesus?

You do know that in the comics black panther ( with Dr. strange help) has created a duplicate infinity gauntlet right. I wish it was required for people to read major story arcs before they comment on comic book movies.