Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
the visuals and bits from the movie itself look great.

wack trailer presentation though imo.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Not really feeling it

The music at the end took me out. Stop trying to force hip hop tracks, that shyt felt wayyy out of place

Wardrobe/costume/surrounding Look cheap like alot Marvel films but its the teaser soo...

I hope his sister is not one of those annoying tech brat

Also too clustered feel like it was the Thor of the Darkworld mixed with Ragnarok mixed with Assassin's Creed Mixed with boring king Aruther films

I dont like how they put the trailer together or the presentation

The trailer personally dont get me excited at all. I dont really put Ryan Coolger on any pedestal

I do like the female characters and boseman (not the suit)

jackson35

Banned
Daps
He just named shyt that was guaranteed to be in the trailer.

For instance I can tell you right now in the first teaser for Captain Marvel we'll see a reference to her being in the Air force, a shot of her flying, and supporting characters.

That same guy said we wouldn't get a trailer till August and this teaser dropped a day later.
yeah a real trailer. not a teaser. they are still going over what's what.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Not really feeling it

The music at the end took me out. Stop trying to force hip hop tracks, that shyt felt wayyy out of place

Wardrobe/costume/surrounding Look cheap like alot Marvel films but its the teaser soo...

Also too clustered feel like it was the Thor of the Darkworld mixed with Ragnarok mixed with Assassin's Creed Mixed with boring king Aruther films

The trailer personally dont get me excited at all. I dont really put Ryan Coolger on any pedestal

wait for the real trailer. it will reel you in

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just read Black Panther is part of the infinity war shyt that's supposed to be happening soon. Couple questions...

1. How are they gonna have a movie with 30 fukking characters in it and it not a complete mess? Was the comic book like this?

2. And how exactly are people like Black Panther, Captain America, Black Widow, Ant-man etc supposed to fight thanos when he's pretty much Jesus?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:wow:

I will say this about the music. Its good. It fits. But I do think a more African score would have made it a bit more epic.

Still great though.

Visually its impressive.
Like some "owim bo way owim bo way owim bo way owim bo way in the jungle the mighty jungle" derivative shyt? No thanks

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I just read Black Panther is part of the infinity war shyt that's supposed to be happening soon. Couple questions...

1. How are they gonna have a movie with 30 fukking characters in it and it not a complete mess? Was the comic book like this?

2. And how exactly are people like Black Panther, Captain America, Black Widow, Ant-man etc supposed to fight thanos when he's pretty much Jesus?
To point 1, if the Russo Bros can pull off Civil War with all those characters and make it work, I think they can manage Infinity War with all the preparation they have had for it.

To the 2nd point, remember it's not just those characters you named. It includes Doctor Strange, Thor, Hulk and Captain Marvel.

Thanos is definitely really strong but he's not invincible.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Not really feeling it

:stopitslime:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
did anybody notice if you look closely and watch the trailer in slow motion you can see people are wearing the communication beads

tumblr_o3sta55oNI1tf70vho6_r1_400.jpg

wakandian_bracelet.jpg