:ehh:

2 months from a trailer :wow:
full

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Two are more than likely one enemy from within (Kilmonger) and one from without (Klau) T'Challa will most likely deal primarily with Kilmonger while Ross will ASSIST in dealing with Klau...

I wouldn't worry too much about Ross taking time "away" from T'Challa and company. At the end of the day Ross is nothing more than comic relief, there's nothing special about him. He'll more than likely provide info for T'Challa and play the background

My concern is that they will lay Ross' corniness on too heavy, and he'll end up being a snarky, White dude who dispenses a bunch of hit or miss one liners. If he's not utilized effectively, I can see him being incredibly jarring to a lot of people.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
My concern is that they will lay Ross' corniness on too heavy, and he'll end up being a snarky, White dude who dispenses a bunch of hit or miss one liners. If he's not utilized effectively, I can see him being incredibly jarring to a lot of people.

I feel you.

My only counter to that is In coogler We Trust...

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Just gotta hope Martin Freeman pulls off the role well without making him annoying. Like you said if its hit or miss then it takes you out of the movie for a sec. Think Jar Jar. Freeman usually is able to pull off characters like this so I'm hoping he skillfully makes it work.
I feel you.

My only counter to that is In coogler We Trust...

I get ya, but lets be real. Coogler wouldn't have him in the movie if it was up to him. See how he killed off the Paulie character in his Creed movie.

In Coogler We trust though.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Rich Buckler will be at Eternal Con in Long Island, NY in July 1-2. If you have the Jungle action stories in any form you probably want to go. I know I'll be there with each Jungle action issue, graphic novel and marvel masterwork looking at Rich like this :shaq: Hopefully i can get a few issues signature series CGC. :yeshrug:
RIP Rich Buckler :mjcry:

He co-created Killmonger and was BP's first solo artist

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Just gotta hope Martin Freeman pulls off the role well without making him annoying. Like you said if its hit or miss then it takes you out of the movie for a sec. Think Jar Jar. Freeman usually is able to pull off characters like this so I'm hoping he skillfully makes it work.

I get ya, but lets be real. Coogler wouldn't have him in the movie if it was up to him. See how he killed off the Paulie character in his Creed movie.

In Coogler We trust though.

Also I dont think Freeman would be in this movie if they were going to Jar Jar the character. He seems like an actor who takes his shyt seriously.
PLUS Feige and Co. know how important this movie is. You can't have your first Black Superhero movie be a flop. And Jar Jar Ross would be one of the first steps towards a flop...