Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a fukkin whiteboy? if it was a dude that was indian/Pakistani..wakandans be like that's a nicca with 'good' hair,.....but a white boy? I need to get to the bottom(pause) of this :francis:

He's in Wakanda on some scholarship program. Even in the issue they point out he's like 6 years behind everybody else in his class. They also don't do the bullshyt where everybody is enamored with the white guy because he's white.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Panther #17 will have a Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite variant cover.

MARVEL vs. CAPCOM: INFINITE Gets Marvel Comics Variant Covers

Safe to say, T'Challa made the roster :obama:

The Defenders and Champions are getting covers too and I doubt they're in the game (outside o Iron Fist). Marvel doesn't pick the roster Capcom uses, that's why Shuma Gorath has been a staple of the series. Marvel has never pushed that villain but someone at Capcom likes how the character looks so he pops up in every game.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
The Defenders and Champions are getting covers too and I doubt they're in the game (outside o Iron Fist). Marvel doesn't pick the roster Capcom uses, that's why Shuma Gorath has been a staple of the series. Marvel has never pushed that villain but someone at Capcom likes how the character looks so he pops up in every game.

I could see the Defenders making it, not sure about Champions though. Good point there.

Still hoping he makes it, no reason for him not to.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's crazy that they would have Captain Marvel in and not BP. After Civil War, the successful launch of his solo and film on the horizon, there should be no reason to be saying "I hope he's in."

Then again Marvel has been given CM a Roman Reigns style push these last few years relentlessly, making sure she's everywhere in every event and on every cover.etc It's hard to ignore her.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's crazy that they would have Captain Marvel in and not BP. After Civil War, the successful launch of his solo and film on the horizon, there should be no reason to be saying "I hope he's in."

Then again Marvel has been given CM a Roman Reigns style push these last few years relentlessly, making sure she's everywhere in every event and on every cover.etc It's hard to ignore her.

Just look at the last game, they made it a point to have characters like Nova, Rocket Racc00n, MODOK, and Taskmaster, but they couldn't find a spot for Black Panther, Luke Cage, or even Blade.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Marvel has no faith in this movie

it doesn't come out for almost a year. It's like the 15th Marvel movie. They're probably gonna wait until SDCC to drop the teaser, and start the blitz from there. Remember, we're just seeing stuff for Thor (I know it's the 3rd movie), and Spider-Man moved EVERYONE out of the way...rightfully so. He's Spider-Man

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it doesn't come out for almost a year. It's like the 15th Marvel movie. They're probably gonna wait until SDCC to drop the teaser, and start the blitz from there. Remember, we're just seeing stuff for Thor (I know it's the 3rd movie), and Spider-Man moved EVERYONE out of the way...rightfully so. He's Spider-Man

I'm still salty about Spider-Man bumping Black Panther and sucking up screen time that should have gone to T'Challa.

You're spot on about everything else though. Nobody should be complaining about merchandise relating to Black Panther seeing how he had a TON of merchandise just for Civil War and is going to have even more for his own film next year.

I saw a bag of chicken nuggets with Black Panther on it last year, trust they''re not hiding him and one piece of promotional art doesn't say otherwise.