ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If you're black the best and easiest way to get a job at Marvel as a writer is to be incredibly accomplished as a writer outside of comics.

Read any interview for a new creative team on a book and almost ever time it comes down to "I known ____ for years and they put me in touch with ___. They asked me of I'd like an opportunity to write for them".

Damn I gotta get my shyt cracking cause I dont have connects like that...:francis:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
People have caught on to Coates BS.

They slapped "Black Panther" on the title to try and generate sales but then the first issue launched with no sign or even mention of T'Challa. Then you also have more and more people in general just souring on Coates Black Panther run.

What sucks is that those dumbasses at Marvel and racist fans are going to try and say it's evidence that a team book made up of black heroes can't sell, when in reality it's more likely that more and more people just don't like Coates work.

That guy has been writing Black Panther for over a year and there's only one issue I can say that I enjoyed in the slightest.

They need to ship his ass off to the X-Books and give David Walker Black Panther.
Walker is just as mediocre if not worse

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You don't want one breh. I've interned there it's racist.

No.... to get racist out.... you gotta stay the course. Stay in house, gain power and control then change the culture from the inside out!:ufdup:

Gotta be strong, what if Jackie Robinson would quit when he was dealing with racism?:what:

With that said? What specifically did they do racist to you? Did they call you boy, colored, or igger?

Did the make you sit somewhere in the back in dark away from whites? Did they not eat with you and force you to piss outside and drink at a dirty fountain out back?

Did you get harassed and spit on everyday you entered and exited the building?

Did the significantly pay you less than other people doing the same job?

Did they beat you and hold you down and make you watch as they pillaged and raped your girl or sister?

Seriously if shyt is fukked up at Marvel, do tell cuz cats need to know so we can start with the process of justice and change

:jbhmm:

Martha

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
No.... to get racist out.... you gotta stay the course. Stay in house, gain power and control then change the culture from the inside out!:ufdup:

Gotta be strong, what if Jackie Robinson would quit when he was dealing with racism?:what:

With that said? What specifically did they do racist to you? Did they call you boy, colored, or igger?

Did the make you sit somewhere in the back in dark away from whites? Did they not eat with you and force you to piss outside and drink at a dirty fountain out back?

Did you get harassed and spit on everyday you entered and exited the building?

Did the significantly pay you less than other people doing the same job?

Did they beat you and hold you down and make you watch as they pillaged and raped your girl or sister?

Seriously if shyt is fukked up at Marvel, do tell cuz cats need to know so we can start with the process of justice and change

:jbhmm:

Martha
You really don't understand how the comics industry works do you? Everyone from publishing to Editing is racist. You gonna turn over an entire building staff? And if you're black you ain't getting no power.

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Told it on here once. Truthfully I don't wanna tell it again. Long and short I was the first intern in 08's class for the X-men office. I trained another intern how to edited after which I was sent to the basement to move boxes for 3 weeks after being told that myself and the other two interns would take turns moving said boxes each week..later I found out that they didn't even want a black guy interning there and my now mentor had to fight for me to be in there. They let him go after.

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Skimming through the latest issue of Black Panther & The Crew.......Coates done retconned Storm having deep ties to Harlem on some "When I wasn't with the X-Men I was in Harlem" shyt. :snoop:
The one time we saw Storm go back to Harlem in the past she was on some I don't know these nikkas :hhh:" type shyt and ran back to the X-men without ever looking back.

This shyt is unintentionally hilarious and I wonder how those racist ass X-men fans are going to react to this.
She was born in Harlem, no?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You really don't understand how the comics industry works do you? Everyone from publishing to Editing is racist. You gonna turn over an entire building staff? And if you're black you ain't getting no power.

:stopitslime:

NICCA NO THATS WHY IM GENUINELY ASKING YOU TO EXPLAIN AND TELL US WHAT HAPPENED SPECIFICALLY TO YOU!!!!!!

:what::dahell::snoop:

Martha

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Se
:stopitslime:

NICCA NO THATS WHY IM GENUINELY ASKING YOU TO EXPLAIN AND TELL US WHAT HAPPENED SPECIFICALLY TO YOU!!!!!!

:what::dahell::snoop:

Martha
See below
Told it on here once. Truthfully I don't wanna tell it again. Long and short I was the first intern in 08's class for the X-men office. I trained another intern how to edited after which I was sent to the basement to move boxes for 3 weeks after being told that myself and the other two interns would take turns moving said boxes each week..later I found out that they didn't even want a black guy interning there and my now mentor had to fight for me to be in there. They let him go after.

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Gotcha.... read it

Yes see even more reason why we gotta infiltrate the system and cause change from within.

No one saying it will be easy abs most may fail more than they win, but the process of change must start

Martha
It's better to make our own company. Problem is egos.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She was born in Harlem, no?

She was born in Harlem but left with her parents when she was VERY young. She mostly grew up in Kenya and Egypt. She went back to Harlem ONCE in an X-Men comic and was never shown to ever go back. Despite usually being closer to Harlem we saw Storm go back to and spend more time in African Countries than she had ever spent time in Harlem. We saw Storm spend most of her down time with her X-Men teammates.

Within the comics Storm has been so disconnected from African Americans and African American culture that a lot of fans don't even realize she IS African American, they think she was born and raised in Kenya. Storm has typically been portrayed (intentionally or not) as a black person that doesn't actually fukk with other black people. The only exception was the period of time she was married to Black Panther, and even then black folks she was around were almost exclusively Wakandans.

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
She was born in Harlem but left with her parents when she was VERY young. She mostly grew up in Kenya and Egypt. She went back to Harlem ONCE in an X-Men comic and was never shown to ever go back. Despite usually being closer to Harlem we saw Storm go back to and spend more time in African Countries than she had ever spent time in Harlem. We saw Storm spend most of her down time with her X-Men teammates.

Within the comics Storm has been so disconnected from African Americans and African American culture that a lot of fans don't even realize she IS African American, they think she was born and raised in Kenya. Storm has typically been portrayed (intentionally or not) as a black person that doesn't actually fukk with other black people. The only exception was the period of time she was married to Black Panther, and even then black folks she was around were almost exclusively Wakandans.
They're dating again