Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
Breh her debut novel was a story about a Black woman and her family (White Husband and mixed kids) going to Haiti and then her being kidnapped and raped by Haitian Men :gucci:

It was called an "UNTAMED State" :gucci:

The bytch herself is Haitian :gucci:

:dwillhuh: Nah can't be

Checks Google :patrice:

See no lies were told :martin:

giphy.gif

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh: Nah can't be

Checks Google :patrice:

See no lies were told :martin:

giphy.gif

Couldn't believe it myself when I read it :mjlol:

This bytch despises Black Men and Black stability. How's a rich Black Man gonna not pay a ransom to prevent his daughter from being gang-raped?:mjlol:

Yet this is the woman Coates personally handpicked to write a Black Panther related story and then y'all wonder why his Black Panther is being done the way it is :sas2:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Skimming through the latest issue of Black Panther & The Crew.......Coates done retconned Storm having deep ties to Harlem on some "When I wasn't with the X-Men I was in Harlem" shyt. :snoop:
The one time we saw Storm go back to Harlem in the past she was on some I don't know these nikkas :hhh:" type shyt and ran back to the X-men without ever looking back.

This shyt is unintentionally hilarious and I wonder how those racist ass X-men fans are going to react to this.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Skimming through the latest issue of Black Panther & The Crew.......Coates done retconned Storm having deep ties to Harlem on some "When I wasn't with the X-Men I was in Harlem" shyt. :snoop:
The one time we saw Storm go back to Harlem in the past she was on some I don't know these nikkas :hhh:" type shyt and ran back to the X-men without ever looking back.

This shyt is unintentionally hilarious and I wonder how those racist ass X-men fans are going to react to this.
:snoop:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I should also mention that T'Challa doesn't show up till the FINAL page of the the latest issue. Most of the current issue is just a huge retcon of Storm having Harlem roots and being Woke.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

This is why I threw this garbage in the bushes right away at the SECOND issue. lol @ trying to make Storm woke when shes ALWAYS been on that :mjpls: heavy... Even Luke Cage talked about it to T'Challa.

I want Storm, other X character, the X office and X fans to say as far away from T'Challa as possible. That includes Coates. Black Panther just has been getting molested in comics these years.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Breh her debut novel was a story about a Black woman and her family (White Husband and mixed kids) going to Haiti and then her being kidnapped and raped by Haitian Men :gucci:

It was called an "UNTAMED State" :gucci:

The bytch herself is Haitian :gucci:
Wait what? Marvel co sign her off that shyt....crust

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait what? Marvel co sign her off that shyt....crust

No, she got the job because she's friends with Coates. Every writer that's been working on Black Panther lately has been brought in by Coates, not the Marvel editiors. Coates was brought in because of his work outside of comics and one of the editors saw he was a fan of comic books.

Bringing Coates in was a good idea, they just brought him into the wrong fukking book. They should have given him Spider-Man, Wolverine or an X-Men book. They picked a character he had no familiarity with or respect for.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
My girl got me the new Crew shyt
I been looking at that shyt like :francis:
Since she gave it to me

I just dont know

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I read The Crew #2 last night and I'm dropping that ish too. It would work if not for Storm being the one so heavily rooted in Harlem. This has to be the oddest book ever.

teacher

All Star
Daps
niccas is really mad that they make Storm down instead of mutant c00n/wench :wtf::mindblown:

I get that's not how she has been written since white guys are the ones who mostly wrote her most likely. With that said I'm about to read issue 2

Edit: finished reading...they did pour it on a little thick, but maybe that'll be the new storm's attitude moving forward *crosses fingers

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I'm bout to start reading the comics in a PDF or something. :mjcry: Tryna talk about this black excellence with yall. :mjgrin:It'll be a good start of getting back into comics for me outside of my nikka with them Comics Explained vids.