Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Wait what? Marvel co sign her off that shyt....crust

Coates personally picked her.

No, she got the job because she's friends with Coates. Every writer that's been working on Black Panther lately has been brought in by Coates, not the Marvel editiors. Coates was brought in because of his work outside of comics and one of the editors saw he was a fan of comic books.

Bringing Coates in was a good idea, they just brought him into the wrong fukking book. They should have given him Spider-Man, Wolverine or an X-Men book. They picked a character he had no familiarity with or respect for.

False.

Coates was brought in to promote The Agenda via a Black IP.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coates personally picked her.

False.

Coates was brought in to promote The Agenda via a Black IP.

I dislike Coates comic book work but I'm not going the conspiracy theory route. Dude was talking about comics in his article for the Atlantic for years before Marvel approached him. He even talked about comics a lot of twitter and was asking people for recommendations of stuff to read. One of the editors at Marvel reached out to him initially via twitter.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I dislike Coates comic book work but I'm not going the conspiracy theory route. Dude was talking about comics in his article for the Atlantic for years before Marvel approached him. He even talked about comics a lot of twitter and was asking people for recommendations of stuff to read. One of the editors at Marvel reached out to him initially via twitter.

If they're not gonna pull him off, they need to send him to comic book bootcamp.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Also in the story the character's father who is very rich refuses to pay the ransom to free her :mindblown:

You know the White Husband pays the bill :mjlol:

Just also read that the novel is being made into a movie with Gugu Mbatha Raw as the lead :heh:
Wait! They gonna make this obvious self-hating racist propaganda shyt into a movie? :what:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm on my cellphone so I can't post the quotes but Feige talked about BP here

Kevin Feige on 'Guardians 2', the Spider-Man Deal, and 'Avengers: Infinity War' and Beyond
Feige plays coy but he has yet to outright lie about shyt. So judging from this interview Galactus, Silver Surfer, F4, Kang, Doom ain't coming to the MCU anytime soon. :mjcry:

He gave Coogler and his cinematographer Rachel Morrison props and said he couldn't be happier about how filming/production went.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Feige plays coy but he has yet to outright lie about shyt. So judging from this interview Galactus, Silver Surfer, F4, Kang, Doom ain't coming to the MCU anytime soon. :mjcry:

He gave Coogler and his cinematographer Rachel Morrison props and said he couldn't be happier about how filming/production went.

Fox controls Kang too? Holy shyt:laugh: EVERYONE KNOWS that Doom, Magneto, and Kang are the top villains to the Marvel Universe of course with Thanos and maybe Green Goblin.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

People have caught on to Coates BS.

They slapped "Black Panther" on the title to try and generate sales but then the first issue launched with no sign or even mention of T'Challa. Then you also have more and more people in general just souring on Coates Black Panther run.

What sucks is that those dumbasses at Marvel and racist fans are going to try and say it's evidence that a team book made up of black heroes can't sell, when in reality it's more likely that more and more people just don't like Coates work.

That guy has been writing Black Panther for over a year and there's only one issue I can say that I enjoyed in the slightest.

They need to ship his ass off to the X-Books and give David Walker Black Panther.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
People have caught on to Coates BS.

They slapped "Black Panther" on the title to try and generate sales but then the first issue launched with no sign or even mention of T'Challa. Then you also have more and more people in general just souring on Coates Black Panther run.

What sucks is that those dumbasses at Marvel and racist fans are going to try and say it's evidence that a team book made up of black heroes can't sell, when in reality it's more likely that more and more people just don't like Coates work.

That guy has been writing Black Panther for over a year and there's only one issue I can say that I enjoyed in the slightest.

They need to ship his ass off to the X-Books and give David Walker Black Panther.

What is David Walker famous work? When I googled the name all that came up was this

david-walker-1.jpg

220px-Edwin_Walker.jpg

Martha

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is David Walker famous work? When I googled the name all that came up was this

david-walker-1.jpg

220px-Edwin_Walker.jpg

Martha

David Walker is the guy behind the recent Power Man & Iron Fist series. He also wrote a Shaft series for Dynamite, Cyborg for DC, and a really underrated Nighthawk series for Marvel.

He's an actually comic book writer and isn't so "woke" that he'll be a detriment the the character.

Another good choice for a Black Panther writer would be Al Ewing.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
How does one even get a job writing for Marvel Comics???:jbhmm: I need to come through ad crush the buildings...:ufdup:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How does one even get a job writing for Marvel Comics???:jbhmm: I need to come through ad crush the buildings...:ufdup:

If you're black the best and easiest way to get a job at Marvel as a writer is to be incredibly accomplished as a writer outside of comics.

Read any interview for a new creative team on a book and almost ever time it comes down to "I known ____ for years and they put me in touch with ___. They asked me of I'd like an opportunity to write for them".