Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I lowkey at this point wish the character wasn't in the movie now

Your gonna have dykes boycotting this movie because of this now

The stuff I'm seeing on Twitter has me :pachaha:

They're really mad :mjlol:

I already know a Black Fifth column member will write an article attacking Black people on some "we need to address the homophobia in our community" in relation to this.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That fusion article is the first news link/top story you get when you search Black Panther :wow:

Daps
Nah the person you should hate is the one who implied there was ever a relationship vibe in the first fukking place :martin:

Dumbasses saying shyt they know damn well wasn't true from jump lol
I really want to see how this scene played out but they may cut it all together now. All of the Dora were dancing together so was the purpose it to show off their sisterhood or was it something else...

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
That fusion article is the first news link/top story you get when you search Black Panther :wow:
Crazy how all it takes is one word to start shyt.

But I'm still not worried. Because as many people have said, Marvel cares about money and they wouldn't be able to broadcast this movie to different regions if they do this sjw shyt lol so let those twitter cats cry all they want.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This whole issue is probably the reason they didn't let Ava Duvernary direct. I still think she was fully prepared to pull all types of these social agendas in this movie and Marvel wasn't having it.

Yall act like Cooger and Duvenay aren't friends and don't consult each other. It's also worth noting that they both support many of the same causes.

Coogler is on record saying his BP film is going to have a "social agenda" too.