Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aint nobody looking to see Black Panther turned into Moonlight. Miss us with that bullshyt.

Nobody said jack shyt about turning Black Panther into "Moonlight". Yall flipping out about a fukking minor character in the movie possibly being a lesbian (which she already is in the comics). Like Ayo is gonna jump off the screen and steal your girl :mjlol:

Like I said yall sound like those racist fanboys when they see a Black character is added to a story or takes up another characters mantle. "I'm not trying to read a comic book that's ALL about racism/race".

I don't give a shyt about some minor ass character being a lesbian. Now if they tried to turn T'Challa gay there'd be a problem, but that shyt is never going to happen.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
There's already a gay character in the movie, that's Ayo (she's a lesbian). Thing is, however, she's Wakandan. Meaning that, like every Wakandan ever created, her Wakandan identity is #1 in how she defines herself, along with being a Dora Milaje.

In other words, even if it is shown or strongly alluded in subsequent BP sequels that she is a lesbian, that fact will very likely not dominate whatever subplot she's involved in or the whole movie in general.

As @Merc has already said let them do it with the White characters.

I aint watching Black Panther to see Moonlight in capes.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's already a gay character in the movie, that's Ayo (she's a lesbian). Thing is, however, she's Wakandan. Meaning that, like every Wakandan ever created, her Wakandan identity is #1 in how she defines herself, along with being a Dora Milaje.

In other words, even if it is shown or strongly alluded in subsequent BP sequels that she is a lesbian, that fact will very likely not dominate whatever subplot she's involved in or the whole movie in general.

They acting like in the middle of a fukking Marvel movie there's going to be a gay orgy scene out of nowhere. :mjlol:

shyt is right up there with white Folks that were freaking out about Heimdall being black. They were acting like because he was Black it was going to ruin the movie and suddenly turn into a Spike Lee Joint. :snoop:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
They acting like in the middle of a fukking Marvel movie there's going to be a gay orgy scene out of nowhere. :mjlol:

shyt is right up there with white Folks that were freaking out about Heimdall being black. They were acting like because he was Black it was going to ruin the movie and suddenly turn into a Spike Lee Joint. :snoop:

Even in the Coates run, Ayo and Aneka only kissed one time...and that shyt was in silhouette. Coates kept it moving after that. Ayo and Aneka being lesbians didn't even dominate their plot line.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Nobody said jack shyt about turning Black Panther into "Moonlight". Yall flipping out about a fukking minor character in the movie possibly being a lesbian (which she already is in the comics). Like Ayo is gonna jump off the screen and steal your girl :mjlol:

Like I said yall sound like those racist fanboys when they see a Black character is added to a story or takes up another characters mantle. "I'm not trying to read a comic book that's ALL about racism/race".

I don't give a shyt about some minor ass character being a lesbian. Now if they tried to turn T'Challa gay there'd be a problem, but that shyt is never going to happen.

:mjlol:@ you trying to shame me over this.

You Black Fifth columnists are so damn predictable :mjlol:

Of course you attack me instead of the people trying to make a Black project into some rainbow shyt.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I don't fukk with Coates Bullshyt.

LOL :russ:, breh I said "any" Black Panther book. Priest, Hudlin, Liss, McGregor, Mayberry, Coates?

EDIT: I ask this because if you did, you'd know that Wakandans don't have an identity crisis akin to what was shown in Moonlight or similiar films. They are Wakandan first, and always have been.

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

Even in the Coates run, Ayo and Aneka only kissed one time...and that shyt was in silhouette. Coates kept it moving after that. Ayo and Aneka being lesbians didn't even dominate their plot line.
Yea people are confusing gay as a theme throughout the story vs. Wakandans first and foremost who just happen to be gay.

With that logic how did brehs even watch The Wire like they claimed. :jbhmm: