Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:
Y'all gone off that drank. Unless Stark is dancing all in the video:dame: then its not getting that kind of push, which is a good thing IMO. The film is suppose to have overt tie-ins to Infinity War, which sells itself.

As long as Coolger & Boseman deliver then the flim will do well and will be the highest critically acclaimed MCU film (at this point).

You're missing the point of what I'm saying.......

Typically Marvel doesn't make it a point to send the lead actors of their movies to black news and entertainment outlets for publicity. Anthony Mackie has been the only one to do anything like that, but nobody else does. With Black Panther they should be making it a point to send the cast to do press with those outlets that they otherwise ignore.

And i'm also not saying the film wont do well, I'm saying it can do even better if they show black news and entertainment outlets as much love as they do other outlets.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

*reads article*

:snoop:

These folks complaining have to understand that:

1. Ayo being in the movie is damn near a miracle. She was created not even two years ago. She passed up a loooooot of BP characters that are way older and, arguably, deserved to be in the film before her. Then, to top it off, she's getting portrayed by an actress that got a lot of props in Civil War. Ayo fans got it good.

2. Just because Ayo isn't in a relationship with someone doesn't mean she isn't a lesbian. I'm sure that hasn't changed.

3. There's more to Ayo than her being a lesbian. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than that. Her being a lesbian is just part of who she is, not her defining attribute.

4. She's a supporting character. She's not gonna get that much development in the first film.

Also, those same people complaining about this better be at least buying the comics, if they want to see Ayo in action that much.

Last edited:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LGBT people are starting to raise a ruckus about the response from marvel. I swear if SJW start their shyt with this film...:pacspit:
http://fusion.net/it-sucks-that-marvels-black-panther-might-not-feature-i-1794458611

That's Coates boy that wrote that article....

and damn if this isn't exactly what I was talking about when it comes to fandom showing it's ass about this sort of thing. The dumb asses who were reporting the story made a mistake and now people are mad at marvel for no fukking reason.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*reads article*

1. Ayo being in the movie is damn near a miracle. She was created not even two years ago. She passed up a loooooot of BP characters that are way older and, arguably, deserved to be in the film before her. Then, to top it off, she's getting portrayed by an actress that got a lot of props in Civil War. Ayo fans got it good.

2. Just because Ayo isn't in a relationship with someone doesn't mean she isn't a lesbian. I'm sure that hasn't changed.

3. There's more to Ayo than her being a lesbian. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than that. Her being a lesbian is just part of who she is, not her defining attribute.

4. She's a supporting character. She's not gonna get that much development in the first film.

Also, those same people complaining about this better be at least buying the comics, if they want to see Ayo in action that much.

A lot of the people complaining probably are buying the comics.....Like I keep saying, a lot of people are buying that comic JUST for Ayo and Aneka, they don't give a fukk about or even like T'Challa. They see Coates book as the definitive version because it's the only shyt they know.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Something else to note.....

For whatever reason, Marvel didn't bring in not one single black news outlet to see Guardians of the Galaxy 2 or the Black Panther footage.

Black Panther should have the biggest marketing campaign that Marvel has ever had, and that's going to require them reaching out to more black news outlets to promote this. Sure they'll send Anthony Mackie (by himself) to promote the Marvel films he's in, but they need to be sending the cast and director of Black Panther EVERYWHERE, and that's going to mean giving these black news and entertainment outlets access.
The movie does come out during Black History month all the black outlets will be willingly to do special coverage for this movie considering the significance of it majority black cast, writer and director with a HUGE budget. This movie is primed to be such a big hit it's crazy.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
*reads article*

Black folks are a damn joke
:russ:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Not even going to attempt to read that bullshyt
full-1_zpsbmgrdwpj.png

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
A lot of the people complaining probably are buying the comics.....Like I keep saying, a lot of people are buying that comic JUST for Ayo and Aneka, they don't give a fukk about or even like T'Challa. They see Coates book as the definitive version because it's the only shyt they know.
Yeah fukk them. Coates redeemed himself last issue but the nikka betta keep in line. I need a black panther story not an LGBT pandering book.