AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yea Black Panther has got to have the biggest push ever at Marvel. I hope we start seeing some posters and magazine covers soon.

James Gunn was so stoked about seeing Creed that he cast Stallone in his Guardians movie. The Ant-Man director gushed about Coogler before he started filming this movie. Feige said no other director could have did what Coogler just did for Black Panther. So once this because the hit its supposed to be he's going to get some major pull.

Kind of hoping he uses Disney to help get him a Star Wars movie down the road..
If this is as great as it sounds I want him to do the entire trilogy on some James Gunn shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yea Black Panther has got to have the biggest push ever at Marvel. I hope we start seeing some posters and magazine covers soon.

James Gunn was so stoked about seeing Creed that he cast Stallone in his Guardians movie. The Ant-Man director gushed about Coogler before he started filming this movie. Feige said no other director could have did what Coogler just did for Black Panther. So once this because the hit its supposed to be he's going to get some major pull.

Kind of hoping he uses Disney to help get him a Star Wars movie down the road..

fukk Star Wars. After that walking Minstrel show that is Finn I will NEVER support anything Star Wars related ever again. I'm nkt even going to support the Han Solo movie and that's got the Gawd Donald Glover in it...

And fukk Avengers too. I wanna see Coogler make the GOAT trilogy and do all three Black Panther movies. Make this be for black audiences what 007 and Indiana Jones were for whites.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Just read WoW #6. That shyt was good :leon:

Haven't read not one sentence of that garbage spinoff and don't plan too. But this was the big Kasper Cole issue right?

Did he

Die at the end? Or did T'Challa summon him to Wakanda to be apart of his army rebuild? How much shytting on T'Challa did this issue do?

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Haven't read not one sentence of that garbage spinoff and don't plan too. But this was the big Kasper Cole issue right?

Die at the end? Or did T'Challa summon him to Wakanda to be apart of his army rebuild? How much shytting on T'Challa did this issue do?

Yes, its the Kasper Cole issue.

1. No, he didn't die.

2. ...Kinda.

3. Very little to none. T'Challa defends himself strongly and swiftly with one line.The issue moved on from there. T'Challa was very well portrayed. Kasper too.

If you are going to read a WoW issue, read this one.

Last edited:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just read WoW #6. That shyt was good :leon:

Agreed, World of Wakanda #6 was actually dope. Nothing really out of character going on with T'Challa or Kasper, some nice action scenes. Wakanda looked like more than one building in an otherwise empty city.

It was also a logical progression for Kasper Cole as a character.

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
fukk Star Wars. After that walking Minstrel show that is Finn I will NEVER support anything Star Wars related ever again. I'm not even going to support the Han Solo movie and that's got the Gawd Donald Glover in it...

And fukk Avengers too. I wanna see Coogler make the GOAT trilogy and do all three Black Panther movies. Make this be for black audiences what 007 and Indiana Jones were for whites.

:mjgrin: repped (after 30)

if ant man ( :mjlol: still haven't watched that bullshyt) & guardians get a sequel, Black Panther better get at least two

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Agreed, World of Wakanda #6 was actually dope. Nothing really out of character going on with T'Challa or Kasper, some nice action scenes. Wakanda looked like more than one building in an otherwise empty city.

It was also a logical progression for Kasper Cole as a character.

Damn you and @Realdealholy BOTH giving a WOW issue high praise:leon:

Might be forced to cop it. I promised myself I wouldn't because fukk Roxanne Gay but now:jbhmm:

When does Avengers Of The New World premier?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
fukk Star Wars. After that walking Minstrel show that is Finn I will NEVER support anything Star Wars related ever again. I'm nkt even going to support the Han Solo movie and that's got the Gawd Donald Glover in it...

Plus Star Wars is really on some 'living off past glory' shyt. MCU and even more specifically Black Panther is new and never been done before. Let's innovate instead of doing some retread shyt.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Might be forced to cop it. I promised myself I wouldn't because fukk Roxanne Gay but now:jbhmm:

Roxanne Gay didn't write the latest issue of World of Wakanda. It's a new writer.

Avengers of the New World starts next week I believe.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something else to note.....
Black Panther should have the biggest marketing campaign that Marvel has ever had, and that's going to require them reaching out to more black news outlets to promote this. Sure they'll send Anthony Mackie (by himself) to promote the Marvel films he's in, but they need to be sending the cast and director of Black Panther EVERYWHERE, and that's going to mean giving these black news and entertainment outlets access.

:what:
Y'all gone off that drank. Unless Stark is dancing all in the video:dame: then its not getting that kind of push, which is a good thing IMO. The film is suppose to have overt tie-ins to Infinity War, which sells itself.

As long as Coolger & Boseman deliver then the flim will do well and will be the highest critically acclaimed MCU film (at this point).

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Roxane Gay didn't write it. Rembert Brown, another of Coates' ppls and new to comics, was the writer. He did a waaaaaaayyyyy better job than Roxane did. I wish he wrote all six issues of WoW.

Next Wednesday. Preview should be out tomorrow.