Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@nieman, to add on to my previous post, found this scan:

panel_pmif57_3.jpg

Misty not only knew Storm, she knew other X-Men as well.

EDIT: just saw your most recent post. The pairing isn't too odd, imho, as they knew each other for a while now. As for where Storm fits in this, guess it's a matter of how the story goes (whether it stays at street level or expands to something more). We'll find out soon.

back before Marvel made it a point to (ironically) segregate most of the X characters from the wider Marvel universe.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
This is correct, they knew each other in passing because of Jean. Misty was also there (along with Luke Cage) when Storm went back to Harlem that one time.

T'Challa is the one that has little to no previous dealings with Misty. With that said Misty and Storm damn sure aint friends. Like I said Storm has typically been shown as that Black Person that doesn't fukk with most other black folks.

@Realdealholy thanks for the drop. I always be tryna research whenever I see pairings that come across as odd.

Which is also why that panel in Cap for Rhodey's funeral was so WTF. Storm ain't that PC. She cares about her clique first, then Mutants second. Hell, she only cared about Wakanda when she was their queen...after that....NOPE.

Daps
I wonder why they made Danai shave her head completely bald but not Lupita?

Beautiful :blessed:
Even though Lupita was chosen as the love interest, I kind of wish they'd picked Danai. I think I they look good together. They have more chemistry with a hug than she's ever had on the Walking Dead with Rick.
tumblr_oat2y8XtAh1qdpinno2_400.gif

tumblr_oat2y8XtAh1qdpinno1_400.gif

Last edited:

teacher

All Star
Daps
Black Panther World of Wakanda is reintroducing Kevin 'Casper' Cole. Priest-stans should be ecstatic :troll:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder why they made Danai shave her head completely bald but not Lupita?

Beautiful :blessed:
Even though Lupita was chosen as the love interest, I kind of wish they'd picked Danai. I think I like they look together. They have more chemistry with a hug than she's ever had on the Walking Dead with Rick.
tumblr_oat2y8XtAh1qdpinno2_400.gif

tumblr_oat2y8XtAh1qdpinno1_400.gif

Just went to Danai's IG.....Seems like she doesn't give 2 fukks about her role in the Tupac movie:mjcry:

Chadwick looking like he's really in love with that woman, tho:jbhmm:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
This is correct, they knew each other in passing because of Jean. Misty was also there (along with Luke Cage) when Storm went back to Harlem that one time.

T'Challa is the one that has little to no previous dealings with Misty. With that said Misty and Storm damn sure aint friends. Like I said Storm has typically been shown as that Black Person that doesn't fukk with most other black folks.

I read it. Good but some gripes that I hope with clear up by #2.
Misty isn't Misty Knight 616, but instead Misty from Netflix.
This definitely shouldn't be Storm. Almost any other NY character works outside of Storm.