Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Can't believe this flick is really dropping.... need to start prepping an all black outfit for release day.

Can I still cop all black air raids from ebay?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I wonder why they made Danai shave her head completely bald but not Lupita?

Beautiful :blessed:
Even though Lupita was chosen as the love interest, I kind of wish they'd picked Danai. I think I like they look good together. They have more chemistry with a hug than she's ever had on the Walking Dead with Rick.
tumblr_oat2y8XtAh1qdpinno2_400.gif

tumblr_oat2y8XtAh1qdpinno1_400.gif

Just went to Danai's IG.....Seems like she doesn't give 2 fukks about her role in the Tupac movie:mjcry:

Chadwick looking like he's really in love with that woman, tho:jbhmm:
Pac my favorite rapper and I'm not even looking forward to that movie :sadcam:

Danai looking :lawd:

Lupita not cutting her hair is interesting. Is she the only one wearing a bald cap :heh:

Or is she already rolling with Killmonger in this movie too :ohhh:

Could be Catwoman in Batman Returns status as a love interest :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I'm praying they don't make a Dora Milaje the love interest like if they wanted Lupita as it I wish they made her another character

Daps
Daps
Reppin
Latveria

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
@Realdealholy thanks for the drop. I always be tryna research whenever I see pairings that come across as odd.

No prob. :obama:

Which is also why that panel in Cap for Rhodey's funeral was so WTF. Storm ain't that PC. She cares about her clique first, then Mutants second. Hell, she only cared about Wakanda when she was their queen...after that....NOPE.

Storm, T'Challa, and Rhodey fought together during Doomwar. It's still kind of a reach, imho, but that's how I rationalize Storm showing up at Rhodey's funeral.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm praying they don't make a Dora Milaje the love interest like if they wanted Lupita as it I wish they made her another character

With your luck, Lupita will be that Dora that indeed becomes T'Challa's love interest in the big screen. :pachaha: