Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I don't excuse Coates' "We don't need no man" gender politics (that are killing the real life black community).

But, I think his (understandable) problem is that he's a novel writer on a different medium.

His arc are wwwwwaaaaaayyyyy too slow.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL at those fake trailers....We see one of those every year.

The Thor stuff is just footage taken from previous Marvel films (Thor the Dark world and Age of Ultron). Not sure where the Captain Marvel stuff is from, but the actual movie doesn't have a director yet and isn't even set to start filming till next year, so there's no way there's any footage of that.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. Guardians will just be coming out, Spider-Man in June and Thor in November.

No need to drop anything until after Guardians and Spidey have come out.

Plus they still filming and will have to do post production. No need to drop something when it's not ready.

Damn you are right, I'm just so eager for this

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
:banderas: got these in the mail today!!!!

sljxnm.jpg

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I've always been interested in seeing thor and black panther interact, I wonder how it would take place in the movies.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've always been interested in seeing thor and black panther interact, I wonder how it would take place in the movies.

They interacted during Priest's run. It was this crazy story where they ended up in the old west fighting Loki alongside a alternate future version of T'Challa.