parallax

Superstar
Daps
Variant cover of BP #13 :obama:

2c59d83705.jpg

coates retreading those diseased waters would be on par with the rest of this run

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I am all for blackexcellence but that was not a good comic at all. I doubt it wins anyway

I swear it's overwhelming not comic book readers or non black panther fans gushing over that wack as comic (No shade to any Panther fans that actually like it).

I think people are grading this shyt on a curve. They appreciate the overall story that is being told, but the execution of it is terrible at point. The pacing is god awful, the action scenes are terrible, and major plot points are nonsensical at times. The biggest problem I have with the series is that it does the lead character a HUGE disservice in terms of introducing new fans to the character. That's part of why damn near all the reviews barely mention the character or view him as the antagonist while they gush over the supporting characters.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
3kiVeCY.jpg

You reaaallllly want them computers putin', lol...:pachaha:
Y'all get shot at; call me, I do the shooting :dame:
I do the recruiting, I tutor the students:obama:
I nurture their brain, I'm moving the movement:blessed:

As I said in the post above...time isn't going to care about the early reception if he wins some awards.
Just cause something isn't well liked by hardcore fans/critics early doesn't mean it stays that way over time either.
Basically.....there's some positives in it. :ehh: