Wakanda
Unlettered cover of Black Panther #12.

471038._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Gotta have panther step up and take control of his homeland, get shURI on board, stop the rape camps, use the infinity stone to rebuild, and make peace with the dora maje.
Alot of strife could be quelled in an instant if tchalla was on his :demonic: shyt.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
So then im guessing panther hasn't improved at all since issue 6? Completely disappointing.

teacher

All Star
Daps
So then im guessing panther hasn't improved at all since issue 6? Completely disappointing.

If you are expecting Priest's or Hudlin's T'challa nah. Personally I'm enjoying the grandness of it all with the different characters and motives. IMO from 4 on it's been solid to a really good read :yeshrug:
Don't sleep on Tetu he isn't some jobber just because he isn't some CaC :mjpls:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you are expecting Priest's or Hudlin's T'challa nah. Personally I'm enjoying the grandness of it all with the different characters and motives. IMO from 4 on it's been solid to a really good read :yeshrug:

I don't think anybody has a problem with the supporting cast, people just hate how T'Challa is portrayed. Like I said instead of making the threats that T'Challa faces greater Coates decided to make T'Challa weaker and dumber.

parallax

Superstar
Daps

Hudlins run is the last thing I want, but I was tired of seeing tchalla coming off as weak, and that's been the running plan to the point that I quit

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

It has improved, especially from #8 onward. Much better pacing, better writing, and better portrayals overall too.

It's all about the landing at this point. #11 comes next week and the epilogue of season 1 comes in March.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Hudlins run is the last thing I want, but I was tired of seeing tchalla coming off as weak, and that's been the running plan to the point that I quit

If him being human makes him weak so be it :yeshrug: I feel like T'challa is at a WTF crossroads....he's done everything for wakanda and these niccas are treating him like he ain't sh!t...I feel like like T'challa feels the same way the people who are hating on the coates run on some :wtf: sh!t...but like I said they need to incorporate his mental powers more which since Liss seems to be have bushed

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If him being human makes him weak so be it :yeshrug: I feel like T'challa is at a WTF crossroads....he's done everything for wakanda and these niccas are treating him like he ain't sh!t...I feel like like T'challa feels the same way the people who are hating on the coates run on some :wtf: sh!t...but like I said they need to incorporate his mental powers more which since Liss seems to be have bushed

He's not a regular human!!!

We're talking about a character that just saved all of creation not that long ago, a character with superhuman physical ability, a character that's supposed to be one of the 8 smartest people on the planet.

During Hickman's run we actually see T'Challa pushed to his breaking point and it made sense. Hickman acknowledged everything that happened before and when T'Challa finally broke it had meaning and was almost cathartic for the character and the reader. Like I said this same character just survived the end of all things and helped saved all of creation and NOW after all of that he's doubting himself over an uprising (something that has happened many times before)?

teacher

All Star
Daps
He's not a regular human!!!

We're talking about a character that just saved all of creation not that long ago, a character with superhuman physical ability, a character that's supposed to be one of the 8 smartest people on the planet.

During Hickman's run we actually see T'Challa pushed to his breaking point and it made sense. Hickman acknowledged everything that happened before and when T'Challa finally broke it had meaning and was almost cathartic for the character and the reader. Like I said this same character just survived the end of all things and helped saved all of creation and NOW after all of that he's doubting himself over an uprising (something that has happened many times before)?

He is human emotionally see Who is the Black Panther after he saves that boy and see New Avengers when he cries like a new born baby.

I made a mistake the only person that used his clairvoyance is Priest besides Kirby. If Hudlin did he would of knew Cap was going to surrender and lord knows he didn't use it when he got ambushed in Dark reign