Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I fukks with white wolf only for the fact that every time he shows up T'challa gets in the Zone and goes on a sonning spree. Plus White guy calling a black guy king and stuff and t'challa treating him like a red headed step-child:obama:

just told my comic shop to hold BP WOW brian stelfreeze and 50th anniversary variants

1592175_xl.jpg

1592176_xl.jpg

I'm all in now, can't stop till it's canceled, completed, or I'm dead :yeshrug:

You committed as hell, I'll give you that :obama:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah, we don't need White Wolf in the MCU.

We already have Klaw and Ross in the BP cast. That's enough.

Let's keep this trilogy as black as possible.

While I get and appreciate that, I still low-key fukks with White Wolf and also, one more background white character isn't going to just flip the axis on its head as far as black representation goes, nor really steer any light off of T'challa any. Plus, I'd just rather see every prominent member of the BP fam and shyt be in the movie.

Like @teacher said, I agree and find it a bit amusing to have a white character like him relegated to minority treatment and status, lol. I'd rather him than a Cap America or Iron man being heavily in the film and what not, all things considering. Least not for a first movie.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
While I get and appreciate that, I still low-key fukks with White Wolf and also, one more background white character isn't going to just flip the axis on its head as far as black representation goes, nor really steer any light off of T'challa any. Plus, I'd just rather see every prominent member of the BP fam and shyt be in the movie.

Like @teacher said, I agree and find it a bit amusing to have a white character like him relegated to minority treatment and status, lol. I'd rather him than a Cap America or Iron man being heavily in the film and what not, all things considering. Least not for a first movie.

The bold is a fair point :ehh:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Why you say Skip the White Wolf stuff? You hearing that he's not going to be included or you hoping that he isn't? If it's the latter, then what's your reason for that?
More so just a 2 part question: (1)will the HZ be included and (2) if so will they bother with the adopted brother/loki redux or just simplify the HZ as BP's special forces squad to keep it moving.

My own thoughts are that the HZ are a cool visual concept i'd love to see but i don't care about white wolf himself one way or another. He can be that additional lowkey villain and work fine i suppose, but between Erik, M'Baku, Klaw and Nakia i'm satiated as far as his rogue gallery

teacher

All Star
Daps

Definitely not in the first movie and not in the other 2 if they aren't getting sonned

Last edited:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
social media is the worst thing to happen to comics in a long time. everyone seems to be pushing an agenda rather than writing compelling stories. and writers on twitter are almost always terrible

In fairness, practically every narrative story pushes an agenda of some kind, comics included.

The real question is, does said agenda fit the the story/mythos, and is said agenda positive?

In this case...said agenda fitting into the BP mythos is a a major reach at best, as the BP mythos more or less addressed this waaay back when, imho. As for it being positive, that's the big debate right now. Personally, I'm very mixed (and leaning towards negative) about the way it's being employed.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
In fairness, practically every narrative story pushes an agenda of some kind, comics included.

The real question is, does said agenda fit the the story/mythos, and is said agenda positive?

In this case...said agenda fitting into the BP mythos is a a major reach at best, as the BP mythos more or less addressed this waaay back when, imho. As for it being positive, that's the big debate right now. Personally, I'm very mixed (and leaning towards negative) about the way it's being employed.

agreed about the agenda, but a lot of these tweets from writers (at least in the marvel camp) seem more antagonistic that excited.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Yea and I'm hoping the BP movie propels BP like the Deadpool movie did for DP...I'm surprised there's no getting money smiley...if only I had the signatures I'd be truly :win: maybe next year :manny:

Stelfreeze has been drawing some lowkey smilies in BP #2 and #3. Gonna look for them soon. :jawalrus:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
More so just a 2 part question: (1)will the HZ be included and (2) if so will they bother with the adopted brother/loki redux or just simplify the HZ as BP's special forces squad to keep it moving.

My own thoughts are that the HZ are a cool visual concept i'd love to see but i don't care about white wolf himself one way or another. He can be that additional lowkey villain and work fine i suppose, but between Erik, M'Baku, Klaw and Nakia i'm satiated as far as his rogue gallery

Well, obviously a good half of them don't even have to be true antagonist in this first film in order to work. I don't mind the adopted brother angle redux much considering that it's still a bit different from how Loki's and Thor's rivalry is. I hear you on that tho.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Well, obviously a good half of them don't even have to be true antagonist in this first film in order to work. I don't mind the adopted brother angle redux much considering that it's still a bit different from how Loki's and Thor's rivalry is. I hear you on that tho.

I can see White Wolf working especially in a sequel, depending on what decisions T'Challa makes in the first solo.