Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
It almost makes me wish they would go back to being props like the HZ :francis:

Wait is this that feminist chick writing the book saying this??:hubie:
Billion dollar black superhero franchise in the works and people don't know how to act :scust:

Social justice warriors who don't give a shyt about the character and simply see him as this Jesus Shuttlesworth to take advantage of.

Ol 'Oh he a cash cow now, lets spend his fame advocating our personal agendas' ass mufukkas. :camby: All in his pockets on some me me me shyt, tryna turn BP into Antoine Walker with these bad investments :hubie:

Treat the King with some cotdamn respect and stop wasting his fame :ufdup:

edit- and this don't just apply to this chick. I'm talk bout that other writer too

Last edited:

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire

:francis:

:leon:

Lupita looking real good :youngsabo::smugdraper::steviej::shaq:

All y'all dudes saying Lupita's ugly and all that, y'all need to stop hating and fall back:ufdup:

Sidenote: Don't she got a man? Was he cool with this? Cuz after seeing this vid, a lot brehs out there gonna get at her like
WsjcaCf.png

The hate Lupita gets on thecoli is very suspect to say the least.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
It's weird to me, as I was one of those fans that was really advocating for a BP book that focused on the supporting characters. Said book finally arrives, but if the worst case scenario--or something close to it--comes to fruition, said book will be pretty damaging to the BP mythos.

I'll cop the first issue, but if it heads towards something resembling misandry, I'll drop that shyt real quick.
Just how she's coming off isn't the type of attention Black Panther needs just mad condescending:scust:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh:good heavens, I have a bad feeling about this one
Brehs are getting rope a doped. You really think Coates would say his vision is heavily influencing the movie. :stopitslime:

These dudes talk all the time. Of course Ryan is going to be going to Coates heavily for resources. Just gotta hope for the best. :wow:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
:francis:

The hate Lupita gets on thecoli is very suspect to say the least.
I think Lupita is going to have a lot of fun in this movie. Nakia will offer her a lot of flexibility.

And yes, Coates would say his vision is influencing the movie if it was. Then he'd say he can't reveal too much but we should be excited... at which point we would be face palming. It's obviously a Priest-influenced film with all the characters involved.

Only questions i have are will they give us the HZ in the all white suits (and skip the white wolf stuff) and are they really going to make Nakia the active love interest instead of bringing in Monica. Since it may take place predominantly in Wakanda/Afrika, they may very well go that route.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I think Lupita is going to have a lot of fun in this movie. Nakia will offer her a lot of flexibility.

And yes, Coates would say his vision is influencing the movie if it was. Then he'd say he can't reveal too much but we should be excited... at which point we would be face palming. It's obviously a Priest-influenced film with all the characters involved.

Only questions i have are will they give us the HZ in the all white suits (and skip the white wolf stuff) and are they really going to make Nakia the active love interest instead of bringing in Monica. Since it may take place predominantly in Wakanda/Afrika, they may very well go that route.

Why you say Skip the White Wolf stuff? You hearing that he's not going to be included or you hoping that he isn't? If it's the latter, then what's your reason for that?

teacher

All Star
Daps
A white dude in Wakanda adopted by Kangs father just seems eh:ld:

I fukks with white wolf only for the fact that every time he shows up T'challa gets in the Zone and goes on a sonning spree. Plus White guy calling a black guy king and stuff and t'challa treating him like a red headed step-child:obama:

just told my comic shop to hold BP WOW brian stelfreeze and 50th anniversary variants

1592175_xl.jpg

1592176_xl.jpg

I'm all in now, can't stop till it's canceled, completed, or I'm dead :yeshrug:

Last edited:

doublex

Pro
Daps
A white dude in Wakanda adopted by Kangs father just seems eh:ld:

Yeah, we don't need White Wolf in the MCU.

We already have Klaw and Ross in the BP cast. That's enough.

Let's keep this trilogy as black as possible.