Man look fukk em:manny:Lupita would get wifed with the SWIFTNESS :myman:
At this point she's in my top five :takedat:
1385.gif

Y'all wrong for that :dead:
:mjgrin:

Jards

All Star
Daps
Seems like it would be moreso hudlin since this is supposed to be more of an origin flick? Priest run was a more mature I have all the answers t'challa....but if we can get BP putting the beats on Iron Man and Cap in one of the 3 movies :banderas: :blessed:

on a side note finally read the FF issues of BP's first and second and appearance :scusthov: @ stan lee and his :mjpls: How the fukk T'chaka just going to get gunned down like that....all the tech was purchased none of it created? :camby: thank gawd for based Mcgregor :blessed:
Feige said BP won't be an origin story

And yeah Marvel was on some fukk shyt - check what McGregor says at 1:23:

Nikka put the KKK in to spite their ass :russ:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
HZ been getting burn this run....White wolf must not be far around the corner...
Ehhhh he hasn't been around since....his Liss run cameo 5 years ago?

Then again, QDJ is set to come back in season 2 so anything is possible. We haven't seen QDJ since the Priest.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
This isn't what's needed in Black Panther right now :dwillhuh:

It's weird to me, as I was one of those fans that was really advocating for a BP book that focused on the supporting characters. Said book finally arrives, but if the worst case scenario--or something close to it--comes to fruition, said book will be pretty damaging to the BP mythos.

I'll cop the first issue, but if it heads towards something resembling misandry, I'll drop that shyt real quick.

Last edited: