loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Universal is sharing him? Hmm...

Namor as a "villain" would be great. Then, when thanos and infinity war part 2 arrives, maybe he and BP could team up against a common foe?
i think its the same thing with the Hulk. Marvel might not use Namor any time soon

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
:patrice:

IGN: Finally, there were rumors circulating awhile back that Universal and Legendary Pictures were developing a Sub-Mariner movie, but there was also some confusion about who holds the rights to the character. So could Legendary make that movie at this point?

Feige: No.

IGN: So if a film were to happen it would be you guys making it?

Feige: Yes, but it’s slightly more complicated than that. Let’s put it this way – there are entanglements that make it less easy. There are older contracts that still involve other parties that mean we need to work things out before we move forward on it. As opposed to an Iron Man or any of the Avengers or any of the other Marvel characters where we could just put them in.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
:patrice:

IGN: Finally, there were rumors circulating awhile back that Universal and Legendary Pictures were developing a Sub-Mariner movie, but there was also some confusion about who holds the rights to the character. So could Legendary make that movie at this point?

Feige: No.

IGN: So if a film were to happen it would be you guys making it?

Feige: Yes, but it’s slightly more complicated than that. Let’s put it this way – there are entanglements that make it less easy. There are older contracts that still involve other parties that mean we need to work things out before we move forward on it. As opposed to an Iron Man or any of the Avengers or any of the other Marvel characters where we could just put them in.
marvel working with such less

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
i think its the same thing with the Hulk. Marvel might not use Namor any time soon
When I was working at Activision around the time we did Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Universal owned the Hulk license (thats why we couldn't use him originally and had to put in dumb ol Colossus cause we needed a bulk role). I don't know what the present situation is with the Hulk license
:yeshrug:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Old school superheroes trying to advance :camby:
tumblr_m9yo14BUN21rtkqf9.gif

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Coates on what the new BP book will be about :

“Wakanda is really the light of the world, in the Marvel Universe. And yet it's a system of governance that has not advanced beyond the idea of blood-rule,” says Coates. “It’s always seemed to me that T’Challa was aware of this discrepancy. Among the monarchs of Marvel—Namor and Doctor Doom for instance—T’Challa has always been distinguished to me by his discomfort on the throne, and with the problems of one-man rule. I am very much looking forward to exploring that tension.”

Ta-Nehisi Coates Takes on Black Panther | News | Marvel.com