Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
I rock with both. The cloth looking suit is actually a vibranium suit. You try to stab him, your shyt will break.

751086-blackpanther01p10.jpg

The armor suit is for when he fights dudes like iron man, but even without it he can take on Starks, depending on the situation.

VJoqgZ2.jpg
:ahh:

black-panther-20061130000027713.jpg

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
would be dope having namor as the villain for the sequel

stormblackpanthermarriage6.jpg

I hate that Namor outfit so much.

The amount of effort it takes to have two fully covered arm sleeves, gloves, AND shoulderpads, and then STILL have your nipples out is so flambotantly gay its absurd.

He might as well change his name to Waterstar. Then he can start a gay trio with Northstar and Shatterstar.
That... or put on a fukking shirt already.

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
I hate that Namor outfit so much.

The amount of effort it takes to have two fully covered arm sleeves, gloves, AND shoulderpads, and then STILL have your nipples out is so flambotantly gay its absurd.

He might as well change his name to Waterstar. Then he can start a gay trio with Northstar and Shatterstar.
That... or put on a fukking shirt already.
:heh:

Universal still owns the rights to Namor though, right? I might be remembering things wrong :patrice:
i think marvel has the rights now

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Was reading the Viola Davis thread on TLR, the debate about opportunities for black actresses, and thought about the BP movie. If done right, the movie(s) should put a lot of black actresses on. Lots of great black female characters available.

You have Shuri, T'Challa's sister. She can have a big role without having to be a Black Panther, like she was in the comics.

1129217-shu5.jpg

1296465-vibranium_armor.jpg

^^She should def rock that armor in the film.

You have Ramonda, T'Challa's step-mother (she raised him and treats him like her own).

ramonda2.jpg

ramonda5.jpg

You have a potential love interest in Monica Lynne

monica-lynne1.jpg

You have the Dora Milaje, BP's elite bodyguards. They can include Nakia and Okoye...

dora-milaje-blackpanther02p10.jpg

...as well as the entire unit.

black-panther-delivering-marvel-s-most-important-movie-294837.jpg

You have Queen Divine Justice

1312184-qdj89.jpg

1113480-queendj.jpg

For later movies and/or TV shows, you have Faida.

faida10.jpg

And if by some miracle they get her rights back or is shared, you have Storm, whether as a normal supporting character or a potential love interest.

blz05.jpg

blackpanther27p16qf4.jpg

All of those characters are strong, intriguing, and quite complex. Gotta make that happen:obama:

Last edited: