Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
In truth, i don't rock with Jay Z either... like at all lol... so after i calmed my ass down from that first emotional high from all the news, i'm looking back at what i said like :guilty: :francis:

If only they would've picked 'pac, would've been my avi for life

:russ: Man, I feel Ya breh, I rock with some of Hov's music, but Nas is my favorite rapper.

This is probably the only time I'll rock an avi that is related to Hov in any way shape of form. Only cuz BP is in it.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
The new Marvel books can't come fast enough:blessed:
So I'm assuming that Brian Stelfreeze is drawing the whole book too. I never heard of him but I just googled his art and :whew:.......he can draw

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Captain America profiles Black Panther

Rj3lPAq.jpg

:dead: @ his con

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Lupita has to be offered the role for Shuri (T'Challa's sister, who in the comics becomes a Black Panther herself). Easiest casting decision, imo

blogger-image--523891424.jpg
I wouldn't put it past them to cast Aurora Perrineau :mjpls:when she is done playing Shana in the Jem and the holograms flick.

Aurora-Perrineau.jpg
Uncanny resemblance!
th

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I wouldn't put it past them to cast Aurora Perrineau :mjpls:when she is done playing Shana in the Jem and the holograms flick.

Aurora-Perrineau.jpg
Uncanny resemblance!
th

kanye-hell-naw.gif

They better not, Marvel better keep Shuri the way she is. Shuri is unquestionably dark skinned.

And who casted that hologram film, that actress doesn't look like her at all:dwillhuh:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
i usually fukk with his armor costume more than the cloth looking one

I rock with both. The cloth looking suit is actually a vibranium suit. You try to stab him, your shyt will break.

751086-blackpanther01p10.jpg

The armor suit is for when he fights dudes like iron man, but even without it he can take on Starks, depending on the situation.

VJoqgZ2.jpg