mr x

Superstar
Daps
T'Challa with the :birdman:

p4_24_18.jpg

He ain't want none of that tail?:leostare:

What's the backstory though? She was plotting?

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
He ain't want none of that tail?:leostare:

What's the backstory though? She was plotting?

T'Challa has a heightened sense of smell, which helps him figure out if someone is lying or not. So when he sided with Cap in the civil war comics, he meets all the members one by one, making sure sure they aren't snitches / turncoats.

Tigra, who pretended to switch to Cap's side, was plotting for Stark so hard that T'Challa sense of smell got him immediately suspicious the minute she walked in the door. Hence why, he mean mugged her and didn't say shyt. :russ:

Last edited:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
T'Challa has a heightened sense of smell, which helps him figure out if someone is lying or not. So when he sided with Cap in the civil war comics, he meets all the members one by one, making sure sure they aren't snitches / turncoats.

Tigra, who pretended to switch to Cap's side, was plotting for Stark so hard that T'Challa sense of smell got him immediately suspicious the minute she walked in the door. Hence why, he mean mugged her and didn't say shyt. :russ:

thx :cheers:

I think I may have read it way back. This was a Black Panther tie-in issue I guess.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Last edited:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I can't believe how much mainstream attention this upcoming run is getting. GREAT time to be a Panther fan!

For real, it's some trippy shyt. I don't think any of the previous runs had this promo.

Assuming the book is of great quality story wise, I can see it outselling the Priest and Hudlin runs without a doubt.

EDIT: what's also interesting is a lot of writers and artists (black or otherwise) are showing mad love to Coates and Stelfreeze, and are helping promote the book via social media. It's almost like a unified front.

Add the fact that BP is in Civil War in May....man, Good stuff.

Last edited:

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
For real, it's some trippy shyt. I don't think any of the previous runs had this promo.

Assuming the book is of great quality story wise, I can see it outselling the Priest and Hudlin runs without a doubt.

EDIT: what's also interesting is a lot of writers and artists (black or otherwise) are showing mad love to Coates and Stelfreeze, and are helping promote the book via social media. It's almost like a unified front.

Add the fact that BP is in Civil War in May....man, Good stuff.

If possible could you post some of the tweets of the writers tweeting about the books? Nice. I did see Mark Ruffalo tweeting his support as well.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm currently reading the Christopher Priest run and :banderas: this is fantastic. I've got a lot of catching up to do but I think it's safe to say that BP is quickly becoming one of my favorite heroes.

That's whats up. The run gets better in the second volume, which comes out late december:obama:

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
That's whats up. The run gets better in the second volume, which comes out late december:obama:
Dope. I'm looking forward to picking that one up as well. Gotta show support. I wish I was up on this as a kid, I could've been reading these YEARS ago. Oh well, better late than never :manny: I'm happy that they're releasing the complete collection.