Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was going to ask wen shooting starts, but I wasn't lazy and did my googles :russ:

January:krs:

Shooting will last several months, so want the post production time frame be shorter than most of these comic book films?

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I was going to ask wen shooting starts, but I wasn't lazy and did my googles :russ:

January:krs:

Shooting will last several months, so want the post production time frame be shorter than most of these comic book films?

Filming for civil war was about 5-6 months I think, so expect the BP movie to take about that long or less.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Filming for civil war was about 5-6 months I think, so expect the BP movie to take about that long or less.

Cool, I thought they would be up against the clock trying to handle post production work for a February 2018 release date if they started filming in January 2017. Seems that schedule is the norm

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Chadwick knows his BP. I remember listening to an interview where he brought up a part in Priest's run that I forgot about.
Ironically, Chadwick was one of those actors people bytched about when he landed the role. Once Idris was out, they was mad it wasn't Chiwetel. Mad it wasn't Aldis Hodge. Yet after all the complaining, Chadwick is he best thing that could've happened to the character. Funny how that works.

Every black male cast in this franchise gets the same treatment apparently:
Oh shyt they signed___ for the film! :gladbron::blessed:
Oh wait i don't like/know that nygga :scust::dame:
Maaan they should've got _________:gurl:

*movie drops*

It was lit! :mjcry: it was so lit!:banderas:

We've seen the cypher complete with T'Challa and T'Chaka already.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Ironically, Chadwick was one of those actors people bytched about when he landed the role. Once Idris was out, they was mad it wasn't Chiwetel. Mad it wasn't Aldis Hodge. Yet after all the complaining, Chadwick is he best thing that could've happened to the character. Funny how that works.

Every black male cast in this franchise gets the same treatment apparently:
Oh shyt they signed___ for the film! :gladbron::blessed:
Oh wait i don't like/know that nygga :scust::dame:
Maaan they should've got _________:gurl:

*movie drops*

It was lit! :mjcry: it was so lit!:banderas:

We've seen the cypher complete with T'Challa and T'Chaka already.

I don't remember anybody bytching about Chadwicke. In fact he was rumored for the role almost after 42 came out.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
:mjlol: @ "letting" us cook

fukk outta here :heh:

but anyway,

Cool Chadwick Boseman interview about the comics (:youngsabo:), his Wakandan accent, and other topics:

Chadwick Boseman explains how he came up with Black Panther's accent from the fictional land of Wakanda

Did you come away from that with a favorite moment in the comics?

I love the battles with Killmonger in Christopher Priest’s [run]. I love any complex story that makes you think, not to be too specific. Any time he makes you think he lost when he actually won -- that’s my favorite aspect of the character. There’s one moment when he was fighting Mephisto, and he basically lures him into a den where his ancestors, who were all Panthers, were there. So he’s fighting with his ancestors behind him. That’s one of my favorites and a beautiful moment.

This right here is what I think Coates portrayal has been missing. I don't mind the L's, but BP L's are done with assurance in the decision. WLD, he be on some this is what I did, so fukk it.

they need to find a way to make her stick. thats why shes getting the wolverine/spiderman multibook thing. civil war is fukking her shyt up, but that had to be intentional

They were doing a great job off the heels of the 1st Civil War though. This chick right here, unless they spin this into a major W, she's completely unlikeable.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I don't remember anybody bytching about Chadwicke. In fact he was rumored for the role almost after 42 came out.
I do. They were saying chiewtel was better and others wanted Aldis. Being rumored for something doesnt stop people from bytching about the casting. Hell even right up until the movie dropped ppl were bytching about Chadwicks made-up accent before they even heard it yet :mjlol:

But now not a peep. thats why i:russell: at all the shoulda woulda coulda been x person. Itll come down to (1) the script and (2) Chadwick as the lead + the usual disney magic in visuals. they already have strong actors/actresses to make up the background, regardless of the oranges vs apples preference shyt that ppl nitpick about

parallax

Superstar
Daps
They were doing a great job off the heels of the 1st Civil War though. This chick right here, unless they spin this into a major W, she's completely unlikeable.

bendis made her an ass in mighty after civil war too. but that mind bubble shyt made a lot of characters look stupid

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Not sure if anyone mentioned this in here or if I overlooked it
But my mother just gave me "Between the World and Me" this afternoon.
Anyone read it?