Supergirl
Superwoman
New Super-Man
Clone Conspiracy
Mosaic
Lazarus
Unfollow
Moon Knight

Supergirl, Mosaic and Superwoman are the ones I've read so far and they were solid.
have you read this yet? Its on my reading list

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Ironically, Chadwick was one of those actors people bytched about when he landed the role. Once Idris was out, they was mad it wasn't Chiwetel. Mad it wasn't Aldis Hodge. Yet after all the complaining, Chadwick is he best thing that could've happened to the character. Funny how that works.

Every black male cast in this franchise gets the same treatment apparently:
Oh shyt they signed___ for the film! :gladbron::blessed:
Oh wait i don't like/know that nygga :scust::dame:
Maaan they should've got _________:gurl:

*movie drops*

It was lit! :mjcry: it was so lit!:banderas:

We've seen the cypher complete with T'Challa and T'Chaka already.
there was old coli threads where nikkas did NOT like Chadwick playing tchalla when they first annouced the casting and fast forward- dude knocks the role out the park :banderas:

This is gonna be a rivalry between MBJ and Chadwick since Chad is the leading role while MBJ still chasing that oscar since he was snubbed multiple times :mjcry:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Ironically, Chadwick was one of those actors people bytched about when he landed the role. Once Idris was out, they was mad it wasn't Chiwetel. Mad it wasn't Aldis Hodge. Yet after all the complaining, Chadwick is he best thing that could've happened to the character. Funny how that works.

Every black male cast in this franchise gets the same treatment apparently:
Oh shyt they signed___ for the film! :gladbron::blessed:
Oh wait i don't like/know that nygga :scust::dame:
Maaan they should've got _________:gurl:

*movie drops*

It was lit! :mjcry: it was so lit!:banderas:

We've seen the cypher complete with T'Challa and T'Chaka already.

T'Challa's casting had some back and forth, most def, but damn, folks still low key going at T'Chaka's casting. John Kani did a very good job with T'Chaka. In fact, it was John Kani's idea to have T'Challa and T'Chaka speak Xhosa rather than English. Why would a father and son from an isolated African country speak a foreign language to each other in a private conversation?

Some others were saying he was too fat. I mean, T'Chaka was holding it down for decades as the BP and King. Breh grew old enough to retire from the mantle and pass it down to his son. Why can't T'Chaka let himself go a bit and gain some weight, he paid his dues man :sadcam:

Sidenote: John Kani is freaking 73 years old. Dude looks like he's in his 50s. Black don't crack for real.:obama:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Black Panther: World of Wakanda #1 comes out on November 9th. Unlettered preview below:

Black_Panther_World_of_Wakanda_1_Cover.jpg

Black_Panther_World_of_Wakanda_1_Preview_1.jpg

Black_Panther_World_of_Wakanda_1_Preview_2.jpg

Black_Panther_World_of_Wakanda_1_Preview_3.jpg

Black_Panther_World_of_Wakanda_1_Preview_4.jpg

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm going to give it 2 issues. If it's on some "all BLACK men are evil and T'Challa stood by while the rape camps were in full effect" bullshyt then:camby:

Real shyt, I'm def concerned on the portrayal of all the characters in this, from T'Challa and the men in general potentially being shown on some "men ain't shyt" steeze to the female characters being on some borderline man hating ish.

I hope my fears end up being unfounded.