Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
ohhh...they slacking there is a variant of the run the jewels cover that's B&W

My shop didn't have the A-force variant either...I guess nobody is checking for the comic....I had to order from midtown....and my main shop for variants tried to charge 12 for the xmen and spiderman/deadpool BP variant:francis: thank god for midtown and the other shops :whew:

Got my Run the Jewels variant today, shyt looks dope as hell :banderas: I ordered the red one, but the B & W looks dope too. Win / win regardless of which version one orders.

My comic shop barely has any variants. Imma have to rely on Midtown for those ones.

And Damn breh, 12 bucks for those variants?!?! :whoo:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
For those wondering, here are some of the BP variants that are out there this month.

STL014068

STL014226

^^^^^ International Iron-Man #6

STL014119

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Just read it. I'm not exactly sure the point of that meeting if he was gonna turn them down.

Word.

He even mentions that these people in the meetings work under dictatorships and that their solutions won't do much in the long term. Not to mention, having a meeting with those folks of all people isn't something I'd see T'Challa doing in the first place.

Hence why there has to be more to the meeting. Something was off about the whole thing.

Then the video comes out at the end and neither him or his staff seems to be trippin much.

Very strange sequence of events.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
ohhh...they slacking there is a variant of the run the jewels cover that's B&W

My shop didn't have the A-force variant either...I guess nobody is checking for the comic....I had to order from midtown....and my main shop for variants tried to charge 12 for the xmen and spiderman/deadpool BP variant:francis: thank god for midtown and the other shops :whew:
My shop had the ribic variant for cover price

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Word.

He even mentions that these people in the meetings work under dictatorships and that their solutions won't do much in the long term. Not to mention, having a meeting with those folks of all people isn't something I'd see T'Challa doing in the first place.

Hence why there has to be more to the meeting. Something was off about the whole thing.

Then the video comes out at the end and neither him or his staff seems to be trippin much.

Very strange sequence of events.
Probably a strategy. To lure his enemies out.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
the connect vari's are supposed to be cover price...sometimes shops try to act funny though...thank the panther god for the internet

Damn those shops be hustling :whoo: Didn't know some of them rolled like that.

At least the internet is there to balance the fukkery out.