Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Just read it.

I really wish they didn't kill man ape. BP needs a rogues gallery. What the fukk is Zeke Stane doing there? So the Midnight Angels are villains Right? Why did they have to hurt Ramonda for this nikka to get serious? And the fact that he wasn't of the aware rouge Dora Milaje seems very unlike him. But at least he's got his balls back.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Yea she good they just gave her an epidural so she's KNOCKED out.

Just gabbed the digital issue off of the marvel App Store. I must say its the strongest issue yet and really has restored my faith in Mr Coates and his vision. It was a very powerful moment when

T'Challa admitted that Storm was the only woman he ever loved and he gave her up for Wakanda. That's DEFINITELY going to come up when The Crew gets together.

All in all T'Challa is gonna wreck havoc and I couldn't be happier

T'Challa better look at Tetu and his goons like

4v8tf1t.gif~c200

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
i like all this so far
after this issue i realized this could make for a dope ass lil Netflix series
more drama than a soap opera lol
Queen Mother droppin ether upon ether on T'Challa :deadmanny:
She really wasn't, she just reminded her baby boy that he didn't always want to be a true king.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
She really wasn't, she just reminded her baby boy that he didn't always want to be a true king.

Yea she was just keeping it 100 without the intent of sonning him. shyt, it worked...

T'Challa and Ramonda end up hitting up the streets and talking to the people, which was a great idea. The people just want to know that their King cares about them and is doing his best. That little kid that saw T'Challa was happy as hell, lol.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Just read it.

I really wish they didn't kill man ape. BP needs a rogues gallery. What the fukk is Zeke Stane doing there? So the Midnight Angels are villains Right? Why did they have to hurt Ramonda for this nikka to get serious? And the fact that he wasn't of the aware rouge Dora Milaje seems very unlike him. But at least he's got his balls back.
i was thinking the same thing about Stane lol

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Just read it.

He was aware that they escaped but I'm not sure he was aware they had started a revolution outside of Wakandan borders. Also I'm not sure that was a coordinated MA/Tetu attack I think that was a rogue Tetu operation brought on by Tetu's desire to act against T'Challa for sonning Zenzi

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Yea she was just keeping it 100 without the intent of sonning him. shyt, it worked...

They end up hitting up the streets and talking to the people, which was a great idea. The people just want to know that their King cares about them and is doing his best. That little kid that saw T'Challa was happy as hell, lol.
But we got a view of T'challa glad handing in Hudlin's run.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
He was aware that they escaped but I'm not sure he was aware they had started a revolution outside of Wakandan borders. Also I'm not sure that was a coordinated MA/Tetu attack I think that was a rogue Tetu operation brought on by Tetu's desire to act against T'Challa for sonning Zenzi
See we don't know that yet. Because the revolution caused by the MA ultimately set Jabari on fire. So I don't know if they're blameless