Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Chadwick Boseman Reveals What He Wants to See in ‘Black Panther’

Black Panther: Chadwick Boseman Talks about His Solo Movie

Cliff Notes:

• 0:35 – How he studied up to play Black Panther.
He's read all the comics and watched the animated series.
  • 1:26 – The physical training to be a superhero.
A lot of the challenge is in being able to move in the suit. He also thinks it's important to include scenes in the movie of him fighting outside of the suit to show that the character has abilities even outside of the suit. He does martial arts training made available by Marvel and also some extra training of his own.
  • 2:38 – Behind the scenes material for the Blu-ray.
There will probably be more behind the scenes material of his training on the BP Blu-ray than on the CW Blu-ray.
  • 2:55 – What he wants to see in Black Panther.
He wants to see the technology of Wakanda, both scientific and spiritual (I'm guessing he means the heart-shaped herb and Resurrection Altar). He also wants to see Black Panther's strategic mind and talent for planning his moves far in advance.
  • 4:07 – Favorite comics he read when he was a kid.
Spider-Man, Incredible Hulk, Batman

Breh did his homework. No matter what happens, you can tell Chadwick will give his A game in the film :obama:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Issue #4 tomorrow is a very crucial issue as it is the culmination of the "Nation" arc, so we can either see Panther taking the beginning steps towards reclaiming his nobility or further spiral into incompetence...

For real. I know The People will prolly get a major W, but it's important for T'Challa to make moves. If the people do get a W, I hope it's because they managed somehow to overcome T'Challa, not because T'Challa made a silly mistake. And then from there, T'Challa starts his path towards victory.

Also, breh can't mope forever, he gotta get his game face on :birdman:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
For real. I know The People will prolly get a major W, but it's important for T'Challa to make moves. If the people do get a W, I hope it's because they managed somehow to overcome T'Challa, not because T'Challa made a silly mistake. And then from there, T'Challa starts his path towards victory.

Also, breh can't mope forever, he gotta get his game face on :birdman:

The People been getting W's since the first issue. I'm ready for T'Challa to get ONE legit win before he goes back to sinking to his fukking knees and asking his ex-wife for help:martin:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
The People been getting W's since the first issue. I'm ready for T'Challa to get ONE legit win before he goes back to sinking to his fukking knees and asking his ex-wife for help:martin:

The people have been eating breakfast, now it appears they might be getting the big meal on issue #4.

The big question to me is:

-What will T'Challa do to try to stop them?

-How will he react, if he does take a big L?

The second one is really important to me. When T'Challa was in a coma after his fight with Doom in the final leg of the Hudlin run, T'Challa was in purgatory with Death all up in his ear talking 'bout "It's over..." "You've reached the end..." "It's time to lay down..." and all that.

T'Challa straight looks at Death in the eye like "No. My family needs me. My wife needs me. My nation needs me. I'm not going :birdman:" This dude straight up fought whatever death threw at him for a minute. Breh wouldn't give up for shyt. When I saw that, I was like "That's the King :obama:" His resilience paid off, as it gave him enough time to be rescued.

T'Challa taking an L appears to be certain according to the solicits. But the worst thing that can happen at this point is him taking an L on some stupid shyt or him possibly acting like a bytch along the way. Breh gotta fight back and start his path to victory in the "Swords" arc.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Chadwick Boseman Reveals What He Wants to See in ‘Black Panther’

Black Panther: Chadwick Boseman Talks about His Solo Movie

Cliff Notes:

• 0:35 – How he studied up to play Black Panther.
He's read all the comics and watched the animated series.
  • 1:26 – The physical training to be a superhero.
A lot of the challenge is in being able to move in the suit. He also thinks it's important to include scenes in the movie of him fighting outside of the suit to show that the character has abilities even outside of the suit. He does martial arts training made available by Marvel and also some extra training of his own.
  • 2:38 – Behind the scenes material for the Blu-ray.
There will probably be more behind the scenes material of his training on the BP Blu-ray than on the CW Blu-ray.
  • 2:55 – What he wants to see in Black Panther.
He wants to see the technology of Wakanda, both scientific and spiritual (I'm guessing he means the heart-shaped herb and Resurrection Altar). He also wants to see Black Panther's strategic mind and talent for planning his moves far in advance.
  • 4:07 – Favorite comics he read when he was a kid.
Spider-Man, Incredible Hulk, Batman
This put a smile on my face:wow:I wanted to see all of this man please don't fukk this up Marvel. I want Cao 2 levels of hand to hand combat, superhuman displays, and Panthers arsenal along with that contingency planning.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
180g9h.gif

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Umm I'm very sure he's talking about the movie and I'm pretty sure Coogler has some idea of where the movie is going considering he's the director and co writer.
you would assume but truth is neither of us has a clue. Based off of his own words they are still working on a script that hasn't materialized

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
This put a smile on my face:wow:I wanted to see all of this man please don't fukk this up Marvel. I want Cao 2 levels of hand to hand combat, superhuman displays, and Panthers arsenal along with that contingency planning.
Cerebral tech gawd bruce leroy panther glow... on deck :banderas:

wit that black dynamite kungfu that haters best not interrupt :demonic:

That's my black superhero :to: