Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Just read BP #4. Def an interesting read, the approach to the issue wasn't what I expected. As usual, the book was well-written and Stelfreeze came through once again.

Now to chronicle myself reading the book using coli smilies.

:jbhmm:

:ehh:

:pachaha:

:leostare:

:obama:

:salute:

:merchant:

:whoo:

:sadcam:

:lupe:

:demonic:

Issue 5 seems promising. Only two weeks away this time:wow:
nikka tell us the real. Does the emasculation continue?:martin:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
nikka tell us the real. Does the emasculation continue?:martin:

Actually....it doesn't. This was perhaps T'Challa's best showing in the Coates run so far, surprisingly enough. And not in the way I expected either. It isn't perfect or where it ideally needs to be but its an improvement from previous issues.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Actually....it doesn't. This was perhaps T'Challa's best showing in the Coates run so far, surprisingly enough. And not in the way I expected either. It isn't perfect or where it ideally needs to be but its an improvement from previous issues.
I don't know if that's hopeful or disheartening.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Just read BP #4. Def an interesting read, the approach to the issue wasn't what I expected. As usual, the book was well-written and Stelfreeze came through once again.

Now to chronicle myself reading the book using coli smilies.

:jbhmm:

:ehh:

:pachaha:

:leostare:

:obama:

:salute:

:merchant:

:whoo:

:sadcam:

:lupe:

:demonic:

Issue 5 seems promising. Only two weeks away this time:wow:

My girl decides to go into labor at 2am this morning so I haven't had a chance to read it yet:martin:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
My girl decides to go into labor at 2am this morning so I haven't had a chance to read it yet:martin:

Well damn. Hope all is well on your end breh. :obama:.

As for the book itself, I'd say its the best of the 4. It's approach was not what I expected, however.

Went digital with the book this time so I got it soon as I woke up. Might get the print copy too.

Issue 5 has to go hard, the set up has been made. Only two weeks away.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Well damn. Hope all is well on your end breh. :obama:.

As for the book itself, I'd say its the best of the 4. It's approach was not what I expected, however.

Went digital with the book this time so I got it soon as I woke up. Might get the print copy too.

Issue 5 has to go hard, the set up has been made. Only two weeks away.

Yea she good they just gave her an epidural so she's KNOCKED out.

Just gabbed the digital issue off of the marvel App Store. I must say its the strongest issue yet and really has restored my faith in Mr Coates and his vision. It was a very powerful moment when

T'Challa admitted that Storm was the only woman he ever loved and he gave her up for Wakanda. That's DEFINITELY going to come up when The Crew gets together.

All in all T'Challa is gonna wreck havoc and I couldn't be happier

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Yea she good they just gave her an epidural so she's KNOCKED out.

Just gabbed the digital issue off of the marvel App Store. I must say its the strongest issue yet and really has restored my faith in Mr Coates and his vision. It was a very powerful moment when

T'Challa admitted that Storm was the only woman he ever loved and he gave her up for Wakanda. That's DEFINITELY going to come up when The Crew gets together.

All in all T'Challa is gonna wreck havoc and I couldn't be happier
But he had to, in the grand scheme.