Daps
tumblr_oaxfetas2D1qjro97o1_r1_250.gif
tumblr_oaxfetas2D1qjro97o2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_oaxfetas2D1qjro97o3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_oaxfetas2D1qjro97o4_r1_250.gif

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
That's why I don't think the Winter Soldier should be in this movie at all. Really, none of the other Avengers should at this point.

Agreed. None of the Avengers origin movies had another hero help them in their first film, I don't see why the hell Black Panther would need help in his, especially if it's Winter Soldier since it'd make no sense to wake him up this soon.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Agreed. None of the Avengers origin movies had another hero help them in their first film, I don't see why the hell Black Panther would need help in his, especially if it's Winter Soldier since it'd make no sense to wake him up this soon.

Not to mention WS might overshadow a lot of the supporting cast. The general public only knows of BP. Everyone else would be brand new to them, outside of maaaaaaaaaybe Klaw and Ross. Even those two haven't be developed like that.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Official Synopsis for Black Panther issue 7 confirms The Crew and also confirms the lineup includes Storm!

It also has yet ANOTHER image of T'Challa sunk to his knees while the Midnight Angels look stoic and badass:martin:

Coates giveth and he taketh away:mjcry:

:stopitslime:i don't know if I'm down with reading unless The Kang goes back to his Priest roots handing out fades:smh:

thats why i stopped reading after chapter 2.. shyt was ji dumb... real stupid for no reason

doublex

Pro
Daps
Chadwick Boseman Reveals What He Wants to See in ‘Black Panther’

Black Panther: Chadwick Boseman Talks about His Solo Movie

Cliff Notes:

• 0:35 – How he studied up to play Black Panther.
He's read all the comics and watched the animated series.
  • 1:26 – The physical training to be a superhero.
A lot of the challenge is in being able to move in the suit. He also thinks it's important to include scenes in the movie of him fighting outside of the suit to show that the character has abilities even outside of the suit. He does martial arts training made available by Marvel and also some extra training of his own.
  • 2:38 – Behind the scenes material for the Blu-ray.
There will probably be more behind the scenes material of his training on the BP Blu-ray than on the CW Blu-ray.
  • 2:55 – What he wants to see in Black Panther.
He wants to see the technology of Wakanda, both scientific and spiritual (I'm guessing he means the heart-shaped herb and Resurrection Altar). He also wants to see Black Panther's strategic mind and talent for planning his moves far in advance.
  • 4:07 – Favorite comics he read when he was a kid.
Spider-Man, Incredible Hulk, Batman