Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Interviewer: "So, hair shaving right?"

Lupita/Danai: :merchant::usure:

Coogler: "Haha... we're still working all that out :whoa:"

:mjlol:

i don't want them bald anyway, i'd rather have afrikan women with creative afrikan hairstyles on the big stage... ironically like what we saw from those two at comic con... instead of all lookin like a bald foot clan. One thing i give Coates/Stelfreeze credit for is distinguishing Aneka & Ayo from the rest, it's just obvious marketing strategy when you're trying to personalize characters. Aneka, Ayo, Zenzi, Ramonda... all being repped with different afrikan hairstyles. Even Shuri seems to be growin something.

:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

But for real, considering that we have named Doras in this movie, it makes sense to have specific hairstyles for them. Makes them more recognizable from the rest of the Doras.

:russ: at the foot clan, those dudes go hard breh, top 10 foot soldiers lol

doublex

Pro
Daps
:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

But for real, considering that we have named Doras in this movie, it makes sense to have specific hairstyles for them. Makes them more recognizable from the rest of the Doras.

:russ: at the foot clan, those dudes go hard breh, top 10 foot soldiers lol

Especially in a movie; it's important to be able to quickly tell characters apart in long shots and fast cut action scenes. Different hairstyles and costumes for Okoye and Nakia would allow the audience to do that instantaneously.

A comic book is different: All the images are still so you can take all the time you need.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BP posters for SDCC. Looks like MBJ and Lupita might show up :blessed:

CoFICQhXYAA_bqG.jpg

CoFIEBFWcAA7e8O.jpg

CoFIDuyW8AUb4Ok.jpg

CoFIFTOXEAA6J5s.jpg
This gives me 1960s Civil Rights chills:mjcry:

...the only drawback (no pun) is WE gotta wait to 2018, tho:damn:

Til our Real African Superhero:boss: come thru and ETHER the Box Office:wow:

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Still hoping Michael B Jordan gets caught up in a scheduling conflict to take him out of his :to:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Black Dynamite would've killed this role :wow:

:dahell: damn breh, whats wrong with MBJ?

I'm just hoping Coogler wasn't just looking out for his boy or didn't feel secure in making a movie without MBJ.

He's got time, but MBJ really needs to bulk up imo.

Part of me wonders if they are doing a Whiplash in Iron Man 2. Just merging Killmonger and White Wolf. :jbhmm::ehh:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm just hoping Coogler wasn't just looking out for his boy or didn't feel secure in making a movie without MBJ.

He's got time, but MBJ really needs to bulk up imo.

Part of me wonders if they are doing a Whiplash in Iron Man 2. Just merging Killmonger and White Wolf. :jbhmm::ehh:

Breh, MBJ was quite brolic in Creed. I'm sure he can up his training for this film.

Besides, practically none of the actors are as legit as swole as the comics. Comics can do that, movies are a different story.