Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Storm, Luke Cage, and Misty Knight to show up in BP #7.

BLAP2016007-RIBICCONNECT-C-97e97.jpg

BLACK PANTHER #7
TA-NEHISI COATES (W) • CHRIS SPROUSE (A)
Cover BY BRIAN STELFREEZE
HIP-HOP VARIANT COVER BY BILL SIENKIEWICZ
VARIANT COVER BY MARGUERITE SAUVAGE
TEASER VARIANT COVER BY MIKE DEODATO
CONNECTING VARIANT COVER C BY ESAD RIBIC
CHAMPIONS VARIANT COVER BY TBA
COSPLAY VARIANT ALSO AVAILABLE
“THE CREW” STARTS NOW!

With no one left to trust, T’Challa leans on his day ones: Luke Cage. Misty Knight. Storm. But Wakanda may be too far gone for this all-new, all different CREW...
32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I'm just hoping Coogler wasn't just looking out for his boy or didn't feel secure in making a movie without MBJ.

He's got time, but MBJ really needs to bulk up imo.

Part of me wonders if they are doing a Whiplash in Iron Man 2. Just merging Killmonger and White Wolf. :jbhmm::ehh:
Did you watch that commiccon vid posted earlier with the cast?? MJB is huge and bigger than Chadwick Boseman man:hamster:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
He still need to be a bit more huge tho. In the books, Killmonger looks about the size of Terry Crews.
This.

MBJ is like Tom Hardy playing Bane. Probably a great performance...but won't look as intimidating as he should.

I just don't see it right now, but they haven't even shot the movie yet. Coogler can probably make it work.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
This.

MBJ is like Tom Hardy playing Bane. Probably a great performance...but won't look as intimidating as he should.

I just don't see it right now, but they haven't even shot the movie yet. Coogler can probably make it work.

It'll be fine. Not everything in the MCU is exactly like in the comics. I'm sure MBJ will do well in terms of acting as you mentioned, in addition to looking as close to the part as possible. Coogler and Co. will make it work.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Official Synopsis for Black Panther issue 7 confirms The Crew and also confirms the lineup includes Storm!

It also has yet ANOTHER image of T'Challa sunk to his knees while the Midnight Angels look stoic and badass:martin:

Coates giveth and he taketh away:mjcry:
:stopitslime:i don't know if I'm down with reading unless The Kang goes back to his Priest roots handing out fades:smh:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:dahell: damn breh, whats wrong with MBJ?

He just makes everything he's in downright corny. Especially when he tries to be stoic and tough. Now not only his he going to be in this movie but he's also going to be the antagonist and villain :what: come on :mjlol: .

• Dap
Reactions: flo

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Lupita gives some info about the synopsis of the solo film:

BLACK PANTHER Co-Star Reveals First Plot Synopsis

"I can say more than I could about Star Wars," the actress said when asked about her role in the movie. "I play Nakia, who is part of the Dora Milake - whom I presume you know is a special forces group from Wakanda. The story of this Black Panther - what I am allowed to say - is that Black Panther's leadership has been threatened by two foes who come together, and so Black Panther gets the help of the C.I.A. and the Dora Milaje to try and defeat the enemy."

What say you brehs? :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Lupita gives some info about the synopsis of the solo film:

BLACK PANTHER Co-Star Reveals First Plot Synopsis

"I can say more than I could about Star Wars," the actress said when asked about her role in the movie. "I play Nakia, who is part of the Dora Milake - whom I presume you know is a special forces group from Wakanda. The story of this Black Panther - what I am allowed to say - is that Black Panther's leadership has been threatened by two foes who come together, and so Black Panther gets the help of the C.I.A. and the Dora Milaje to try and defeat the enemy."

What say you brehs? :jbhmm:

Two Foes= Kilmonger and Klaue

C.I.A= Everett K. Ross

I'm just hoping that the "help" doesn't mean that Ross and Co. Get to come "save" Wakanda. Any help they provide should be outside of Wakandan borders

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Two Foes= Kilmonger and Klaue

C.I.A= Everett K. Ross

I'm just hoping that the "help" doesn't mean that Ross and Co. Get to come "save" Wakanda. Any help they provide should be outside of Wakandan borders

Slightly off topic, but it's amazing that Ross endured for so long, and continues to do so.

Out of the recent BP creations, He, the Doras, Shuri, and White Wolf (kinda) are the only ones who survived the various run transitions.