Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Eh.. Never been a fan of Ross or White Wolf so:manny:

LOL, yea yea I know. Not much of a fan of them either, but Ross especially has been in three runs (Priest, Hudlin Mayberry). And even managed to be in the movies.

Now, if White Wolf makes it, I would be quite surprised.

I'm just hoping that the "help" doesn't mean that Ross and Co. Get to come "save" Wakanda. Any help they provide should be outside of Wakandan borders

Def agree with that. It should be the Wakandans leading the charge, especially in the homefront.

doublex

Pro
Daps
Two Foes= Kilmonger and Klaue

C.I.A= Everett K. Ross

I'm just hoping that the "help" doesn't mean that Ross and Co. Get to come "save" Wakanda. Any help they provide should be outside of Wakandan borders

Ross isn't CIA though, is he? He's with an international counter-terrorism agency.

The big takeaway is that there will be two villains (Killmonger + Klaw? Which would mean a big change to Killmonger's backstory).

As for the CIA's help, it could be as minor as providing information or as major as providing a sidekick (Sharon Carter? Who else is with the CIA?).

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
tKlgYY2.jpg

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I see now why Coogler referenced Coates run as an influence for the movie arc. As long as BP doesn't need 'saving' (yall know what i mean) then i don't have a problem with this plot line. I imagine not outright killing Zemo and hording in Wakanda a mass murdering global terrorist and offering safe haven to wanted american/international criminals would probably piss off the general public if it were presented in that rhetoric... which i imagine Killmonger will do just that, channeling his inner donald trump.

Between BP, Nakia, Okoye, Killmonger... and assuming Klaw, Ross and Bucky (tho prob a mid-credit scene)... that's a pretty good core of actors played by known/likeable actors and actresses.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I see now why Coogler referenced Coates run as an influence for the movie arc. As long as BP doesn't need 'saving' (yall know what i mean) then i don't have a problem with this plot line. I imagine not outright killing Zemo and hording in Wakanda a mass murdering global terrorist and offering safe haven to wanted american/international criminals would probably piss off the general public if it were presented in that rhetoric... which i imagine Killmonger will do just that, channeling his inner donald trump.

Between BP, Nakia, Okoye, Killmonger... and assuming Klaw, Ross and Bucky (tho prob a mid-credit scene)... that's a pretty good core of actors played by known/likeable actors and actresses.

It wouldn't be a BP movie if the Wakandans didn't check T'Challa on those decisions. Definitely controversial. Both of those decisions were notable topics of discussions among BP fans, some agreeing with them, others disagreeing with them.

Killmonger may prolly stir the pot as you mentioned, with Klaw in the wings. I can see T'Challa's fam being divided on the issue, depending on the individual. CIA in the cut offering "assistance" via Ross. Meanwhile, Nakia and Okoye will be with T'Challa facing enemies and having their own debate about Nakia's feelings towards the King.

Sounds good to me :obama:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if killmonger some how get his hands on or recreate the new and improved super soldier serum that Howard stark made in captain America: civil war to get his enhanced strength & speed:banderas:

if his costume look's something like battle armor that mask/helmet with a lion's mane :whew:

panther-killmonger.jpg
629080-kill.jpg
2727623-black_panther_v4_38005.jpg
2727621-black_panther_v4_38004.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Using Klaw and Killmonger in one movie is too much tbh

Either one of them is good enough to be the big bad

doublex

Pro
Daps
Using Klaw and Killmonger in one movie is too much tbh

Either one of them is good enough to be the big bad

I think it could work: Killmonger has the intelligence and hand-to-hand combat skills, Klaw has the resources (Ultron made him a billionaire) and the underworld connections. Put together they could be a major existential threat right off the bat.

I just hope they don't kill off Killmonger in the first movie. I would rather lose Klaw than him, tbh.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I think it could work: Killmonger has the intelligence and hand-to-hand combat skills, Klaw has the resources (Ultron made him a billionaire) and the underworld connections. Put together they could be a major existential threat right off the bat.

I just hope they don't kill off Killmonger in the first movie. I would rather lose Klaw than him, tbh.

You don't add a young star in the prime of his popularity like MJB to kill him in the first movie. I wouldn't be surprised if Kilmonger becomes a franchise adversary. Him and Klaw are as close to a "Joker" "Goblin" or "Magneto" as it gets within the mythos