Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I've barely read McGregor's run. Super behind on it. I gotta catch up.

Killmonger's henchmens were barely featured in the Priest or Hudlin runs (if at all), where he last appeared. Hence why I was like :jbhmm:

Would be surprised if they go that far back. Then again, if Killmonger's the main villain, they might as well use them.
His henchmen were super badass its really a shame that a bunch of the supporting cast and villains haven't been used much since that run

Panthers Rage is the Killmonger story so I don't see why they wouldn't pull from that

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Now that we have the main leads down, who's next? Klaw and Ross have been casted already, so that's that.

-T'Challa's family (Ramonda, Shuri, S'Yan) hasn't been casted yet. And considering that family is supposed to be a theme and/or playing a factor in the film--especially in light of T'Chaka's death--T'Challa's fam will surely have a presence.

-Henchmen for Killmonger? I don't think he had any notable ones. Hell, if Klaw is around, Killmonger might be the plug.

Looks like only T'Challa's family is left, in terms of notable casting.

Courtney B. Vance for S'Yan
Angela Bassett For Ramonda
Kharidja Toure for Shuri

Kilmonger doesn't need named henchman. All the film needs is to show him reconnecting with his ancestral village. They will fight for him

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Kharidja Toure for Shuri

Kilmonger doesn't need named henchman. All the film needs is to show him reconnecting with his ancestral village. They will fight for him

*looks her up*

She looks younger than 22 :dahell:

She's really tall. Or at least looks tall. :leon:

Her acting seems on point:ehh:
She apparently tried out for Storm in X-Men: Apocalypse. They gave it to Alex Shipp instead. :francis:

Always envisioned Shuri to be a bit older, but if she ends up with the role, it might work out:yeshrug:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Kharidja Toure for Shuri

Def down for that. Would be interesting, especially considering that they are married in real life. :obama:

doublex

Pro
Daps
I'm so happy Danai is on board y'all :mjcry:

She and Lupita are going to kill it as Dora. I'm glad Coogler is taking fighting experience into consideration with his casting. It's so important in Black Panther to have believable martial artists.

That's another reason I'm convinced MBJ is going to make a credible Killmonger: Because we've seen him play a formidable fighter before.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Someone PLEASE make Chadwick's face a smilie :feedme:

shyt is hilarious :russ:

CoGbeVdWEAAvllD.jpg

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Now that we have the main leads down, who's next? Klaw and Ross have been casted already, so that's that.

-T'Challa's family (Ramonda, Shuri, S'Yan) hasn't been casted yet. And considering that family is supposed to be a theme and/or playing a factor in the film--especially in light of T'Chaka's death--T'Challa's fam will surely have a presence.

-Henchmen for Killmonger? I don't think he had any notable ones. Hell, if Klaw is around, Killmonger might be the plug.

Looks like only T'Challa's family is left, in terms of notable casting.

Lets see. How about T'Chaka. :ehh:

Oh thats right they killed him :snoop:
Someone PLEASE make Chadwick's face a smile :feedme:

CoGbeVdWEAAvllD.jpg
Could make the case the Ravanger is smiley worth as well.

And Hannibal in the back got the Kobe going on

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
She and Lupita are going to kill it as Dora. I'm glad Coogler is taking fighting experience into consideration with his casting. It's so important in Black Panther to have believable martial artists.

That's another reason I'm convinced MBJ is going to make a credible Killmonger: Because we've seen him play a formidable fighter before.

Creed was my favorite movie last year. MBJ deserved legit oscar consideration. I was happy to see him listed to play a villain.

Still not sure I see him as Killmonger :francis:

Aldis Hodge would have been great. And recently I've been thinking if Omar Sy was out of his X-Men contract he would have been perfect.

maxresdefault.jpg

:wow:

I'm rooting for Coogler and MBJ to deliver another classic. I think they will :yeshrug: