Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:whoo:could've sworn he did the Batman thing and trained his body to peak condition and was able to match Kang T'Challa in combat :leon:MJB already in crazyshape due to Creed. This is going to be flames:banderas:

Hell naw, Killmonger was on that Wakandan Lance Armstrong :pachaha:

He consumed a synthetic version of the Heart-Shaped-Herb and got his enhancements.

MBJ will need to be super brolic for this role.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I can't wait to see them fight. :blessed:

I think that rumor about Lupita playing the primary love interest was legit. I think Nakia will probably be in a romance with T'Challa before Killmonger turns her into a baddie.

It would be interesting to see how Black Panther approaches being forced to fight the woman he loves.

Lol, Killmonger's steals T'Challa's girl and then turn her against the kingdom :dead:

Killmonger aka Wakandan Tony Parker
j2jNdFZ.png

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Isn't Killmonger Nigam dan@danwickline.com? Or did he defect?

Nah, he's Wakandan. He got kicked out by T'Chaka because his ppls were fukking with Klaw. Killmongers ends up in the U.S., adopts Westernization, comes back to Wakanda and turns his village into the only spot in Wakanda with a Starbucks lol.:lolbron:.

But he Wakandan through and through. Just real salty about T'Challa and his fam. Thus, he started fukking with Niganda too.

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Nah, he's Wakandan. He got kicked out by T'Chaka because his ppls were fukking with Klaw. Killmongers ends up in the U.S., adopts Westernization, comes back to Wakanda and turns his village into the only spot in Wakanda with a Starbucks lol.:lolbron:.

But he Wakandan through and through. Just real salty with T'Challa and his fam. Thus, he started fukking with Niganda too.
Thanks I knew it was something like that.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:whoo:could've sworn he did the Batman thing and trained his body to peak condition and was able to match Kang T'Challa in combat :leon:MJB already in crazyshape due to Creed. This is going to be flames:banderas:

No "Peak Human" can beat T'Challa one on one due to the Heart Shaped Herb. Kilmonger is definitely enhanced. He gives T'Challa the BEATS on several occasions

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Well damn :ohhh:Wait...so who's Shuri then:patrice:? Will she be introduced at all? Wait....does that mean Michonne is dying on Walking Dead??!:merchant::why::mjcry: Killomonger huh?:ehh: He doesn't have any actual enhanced abilities right?:jbhmm:

I'd bet my bottom dollar Shuri will be cast before the end of it all. Maybe they'll go with an African newcomer. That could gain them some good buzz

Michonne wouldn't necessarily have to die on WD. Depending on how big her part ends up being and that shooting commences in January.