Daps
Black Panther / Black Excellence

tumblr_oasys7UZlF1rehms2o1_1280.jpg

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Now that we have the main leads down, who's next? Klaw and Ross have been casted already, so that's that.

-T'Challa's family (Ramonda, Shuri, S'Yan) hasn't been casted yet. And considering that family is supposed to be a theme and/or playing a factor in the film--especially in light of T'Chaka's death--T'Challa's fam will surely have a presence.

-Henchmen for Killmonger? I don't think he had any notable ones. Hell, if Klaw is around, Killmonger might be the plug.

Looks like only T'Challa's family is left, in terms of notable casting.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

doublex

Pro
Daps
Now that we have the main leads down, who's next? Klaw and Ross have been casted already, so that's that.

-T'Challa's family (Ramonda, Shuri, S'Yan) hasn't been casted yet. And considering that family is supposed to be a theme and/or playing a factor in the film--especially in light of T'Chaka's death--T'Challa's fam will surely have a presence.

-Henchmen for Killmonger? I don't think he had any notable ones. Hell, if Klaw is around, Killmonger might be the plug.

Klaw and Ross might not play a major role in the first movie. It seems like filmmakers usually wait for the second or third installment before they start doubling and tripling-up villains.

We have Killmonger as a definite villain up first; if they don't kill him off will T'Challa be fighting him, Klaw, AND Malice at the same time in the sequel?

We should definitely be getting news on family members and other supporting characters before the end of the year, though I think these four are going to be the most major players in the first film, which should give us some idea of the storyline they're going for.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria

-Henchmen for Killmonger? I don't think he had any notable ones
. Hell, if Klaw is around, Killmonger might be the plug.

You need to read Panthers Rage breh

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
You need to read Panthers Rage breh

I've barely read McGregor's run. Super behind on it. I gotta catch up.

Killmonger's henchmens were barely featured in the Priest or Hudlin runs (if at all), where he last appeared. Hence why I was like :jbhmm:

Would be surprised if they go that far back. Then again, if Killmonger's the main villain, they might as well use them.

Last edited:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Klaw and Ross might not play a major role in the first movie. It seems like filmmakers usually wait for the second or third installment before they start doubling and tripling-up villains.

We have Killmonger as a definite villain up first; if they don't kill him off will T'Challa be fighting him, Klaw, AND Malice at the same time in the sequel?

We should definitely be getting news on family members and other supporting characters before the end of the year, though I think these four are going to be the most major players in the first film, which should give us some idea of the storyline they're going for.

Most def, they'll be getting the vast majority of the screentime.

T'Challa will obviously get the most.

Nakia and Okoye will prolly serve as his bodyguards like in the comics, so wherever T'Challa goes, they are there.

Killmonger is the main villain, so he'll get his.

The rest (T'Challa's fam, potential henchmen, etc), will give us good moments here and there, and hopefully some good lines too.