Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mackie gives Falcon a great personality but neither Falc nor War Machine have amounted to much in the MCU thus far. I hate to admit it.
Ant-Man giving Falcon that work in the film as comedic relief didn't help much either(yes, I know they did it to set up CW)

I bet if you were to give most children either of their action figures for christmas, they would whine for Captain America/Iron Man.

I hope they finally have these dudes shine in Civil War same with T'Challa.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Mackie gives Falcon a great personality but neither Falc nor War Machine have amounted to much in the MCU thus far. I hate to admit it.
Ant-Man giving Falcon that work in the film as comedic relief didn't help much either(yes, I know they did it to set up CW)

I bet if you were to give most children either of their action figures for christmas, they would whine for Captain America/Iron Man.

I hope they finally have these dudes shine in Civil War same with T'Challa.

Agreed, falcon had a bit of shine in cap 2, but outside of that he and war machine are just there, not doing much. Hopefully that changes this time.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Marvel_Knights_4_Vol_1_21.jpg
PiIJ58C.jpg

10 years later Reed's on some "you're one of my dearest friends T'Challa... we're like brothers... family. Kindred spirits from the beginning. :obama:"

T'Challa prob lookin back like ":sas2:.... Of course Reed :sas1:."

Translation:
Storm: You still outchea bein a hoe? You know you gotta drop them skanks if you wanna be with me :usure:
T'Challa: Whatchu mean bae? :dame: It aint even like that no mo' :jawalrus: (:duck:)

:dead::dead: T'Challa underrated man, they could've done so much more with him on some subtle foreigner swag when it came to the females

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
PiIJ58C.jpg

10 years later Reed's on some "you're one of my dearest friends T'Challa... we're like brothers... family. Kindred spirits from the beginning. :obama:"

Translation:
Storm: You still outchea bein a hoe? You know you gotta drop them skanks if you wanna be with me :usure:
T'Challa: Whatchu mean bae? :dame: It aint even like that no mo' :jawalrus: (:duck:)

:dead::dead: T'Challa underrated man, they could've done so much more with him on some subtle foreigner swag when it came to the females
I hope they used that cape design and gloves stripes in the film

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
PiIJ58C.jpg

Translation:

:myman:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Ugh I hated how hudlin bytch ass:pacspit: retcon BP/Storm history, I don't mind them getting married bit it was a better ways then "lol we knew each other since we was kids" bullshyt he pulled.

I know a lot of people didn't like it but I was feelin it and honestly it felt like what they would've done with the characters if RACISM (yes I said it) hadn't kept them apart previously.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I've never read a Black Panther comic before. I'm not even sure if I've even read a Marvel comic with him in it. But I get the impression from watching the BET animated mini-series & other black nerds talk about him, he's supposed to be a Militant that doesn't care about Cac or Western World problems. He reluctantly. helps the Avengers.

:lupe: Do y'all think we gonna see a Militant-ass BP in the MCU?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I've never read a Black Panther comic before. I'm not even sure if I've even read a Marvel comic with him in it. But I get the impression from watching the BET animated mini-series & other black nerds talk about him, he's supposed to be a Militant that doesn't care about Cac or Western World problems. He reluctantly. helps the Avengers.

:lupe: Do y'all think we gonna see a Militant-ass BP in the MCU?

That's pretty much his personality but his Militance is more steeped in the fact that He considers Wakanda totally above and beyond the Western world in terms of intelligence and culture.

He's good friends with Captain America and Reed Richards and cool with Spider-Man. So it's not like he "hates" Cacs