Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Those 2 don't deserve to take a group photo with panther especially the clown on the left. I don't know how he is in comics but his depiction on avenger assemble and the MCU is pitiful :scust:

:russ:

Nah man, BP, Falcon and Luke cage go way back.

BP was the one who upgraded falcon's wings.

Falcon_01000jpg.jpg

BP and Luke Cage have done missions together before.

IWXzUsH.jpg

They even teamed up with Blade and Brother Voodoo

1188224bp12super.jpg

So it's all good Breh, black superheroes making moves, I fukks with that.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I dislike the Luke Cage idolizing T'challa shyt that Hudlin did which totally goes against his appearances in the Priest run.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I dislike the Luke Cage idolizing T'challa shyt that Hudlin did which totally goes against his appearances in the Priest run.

I know Priest wrote Power Man and Iron Fist at one point, and Iron Fist did show up in the BP run by Priest, but did Luke Cage show up? Can't remember.

EDIT: Looked for scans, can't find anything. As far as I know, Cage and Panther's relationship was first touched on during the Hudlin run. Could've missed something of course.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I know Priest wrote Power Man and Iron Fist at one point, but did Luke Cage appear in Priest's BP run? Can't remember.

EDIT: Looked for scans, can't find anything. As far as I know, Cage and Panther's relationship was first touched on during the Hudlin run. Could've missed something of course.
He appeared like 2 or 3 times in Priest run. The first time he appeared with Danny and the second that I remember was in an issue with Brother Voodoo and Falcon

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
He appeared like 2 or 3 times in Priest run. The first time he appeared with Danny and the second that I remember was in an issue with Brother Voodoo and Falcon

Ic ic. I def remember Danny being there, but not Luke. I'll compare BP and Luke's relationship once I finish reading the collected priest run.

The priest run has a lot of great things and top notch writing, but there were some things from that run I was happy they weren't continued upon (ie. Kasper Cole). It's a great foundation to BP, but it def wasn't anywhere close to being perfect.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Yo the innanets just found this, from age of Ultron.

Avengers_Age_of_Ultron_KISSTHEMGOODBYE_NET_1337.jpg

Looks like Klaw was paid $10 million to assasinate T'Chaka at the bildeberg conference. Not sure if his assassination attempt worked.

Regardless, the Wakandans would def go look for him and the people behind him. Probably why BP is in Civil War.

Last edited: