Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Thinking about ordering this...... drops Tuesday...:wow:

2877275.jpg

Do it breh best BP run hopefully the movie is inspired by this run just ordered mine a week ago.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Do it breh best BP run hopefully the movie is inspired by this run just ordered mine a week ago.
Yea I just signed up for Marvel Unlimited but regardless imma still buy the paperback...my little brother been reading another Black Panther run and liked it so i'll let him keep this one.:wow:

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
Yo the innanets just found this, from age of Ultron.

Avengers_Age_of_Ultron_KISSTHEMGOODBYE_NET_1337.jpg

Looks like Klaw was paid $10 million to assasinate T'Chaka at the bildeberg conference. Not sure if his assassination attempt work.

Regardless, the Wakandans would def go look for him and the people behind him. Probably why BP is in Civil War.
:ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Ic ic. I def remember Danny being there, but not Luke. I'll compare BP and Luke's relationship once I finish reading the collected priest run.

The priest run has a lot of great things and top notch writing, but there were some things from that run I was happy they weren't continued upon (ie. Kasper Cole). It's a great foundation to BP, but it def wasn't anywhere close to being perfect.
It wasn't perfect but hudlin's was an amateur self insert fantasy in comparison. I can go on for days with how bullshyt his run was with his retcons and the stupid marriage to Storm

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
It wasn't perfect but hudlin's was an amateur self insert fantasy in comparison. I can go on for days with how bullshyt his run was with his retcons and the stupid marriage to Storm

:russ:Yo the Hudlin run has to be the most polarizing run I've even seen. Either people fukk with it, or they absolutely DO NOT! Rarely in between. shyt is crazy.

Honestly if you ask me to read doomwar and AvX or the Hudlin run, I take the Hudlin run every single time.

AvX...how the fukk did the breh who wrote See Wakanda and Die end up writing that stupid, raggedy ass story. I'm still bitter about that shyt.:snoop:

Last edited:

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
Yoo so I just noticed in Tony nightmare in AOU there's a black panther lying there next to the Avengers :lupe: