Daps
Yea part of the issues you mentioned are writing related. That was the very beginning of the Hudlin run and The story def could've been better. Hudlin's pen game wasn't that up to par back then, but got much better by the end of his run.

With that said, it's not like he left his kingdom completely defenseless, his uncle and his staff was handling the rest. The big fish was Klaw, who coordinated the attack in the first place.

And negotiating with Klaw? I'm not surprised he didn't do it. And even his own mother said don't do it.

There's much more depth to BP than the show displayed. He's usually very pragmatic and can be very cold sometimes, but rarely is on some daddy issues shyt. He does really look up to his father though.

Def read the priest run, you'll get a clearer picture of who BP is.

imo it that was a minor issue to otherwise solid work...in particular i liked the unexpected political statements it touched on such as Western Imperialism in Africa and thought the fake Dubya and c00ndi Rice characters were hilarious....

true but it still once Klaw baited him he went blindly head first without resolving all issues which is why Wakanda was on the verge of destruction..i would expect more strategy from someone supposed to be a tactician as opposed to just wreckless brawler.:yeshrug: i know what she said but that was his momma breh:damn: i want to actually read all of them from the beginning like how many issues are there?

@Carl Johnson, it's ironic that you mentioned T'Challa's ruthlessness vis-a-vis his sister Shuri. She's not as calculating as he is, but she can be just as ruthless, if not more. And dare I say she's more pro-Wakandan than he is. They do care about each other a lot, but they are cut from the same cloth (their father).

Hell on New Avengers, T'Challa tried to convince her to not go to war against Namor after the events of AvX. She was like:usure:

169lwnd.jpg

I really hope she's in the upcoming movie.
yeah i noticed from the animated series there seems to be a sibling rivalry between those two and she kind of held her own sparring with BP which is probably why he felt comfortable leaving his baby sis alonetrapped in a tunnel to defend herself against a a mercenary/hitman made of flesh frying radioactive energy until he get's back and finishes his fade with Klaw:mjpls:

Last edited:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
They've already announced that BP is a Neautral party and I couldn't IMAGINE what Stark could say to T'Challa to convince to support a Registration Act which has absolutely no bearing on Wakanda

indeed. I think placing him by Stark was strictly for the concept art(s). The movie will play out differently.