Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Soon as she hears Tetu got the beats put on him, she'll be waitin for BP like

CjpRlAEUYAAfOV4.jpg

"My king :queen:I just knew you would stop that scheming manipulating ain't-shyt Tetu. Oh how i prayed for your safe arrival...(:duck::manny::youngsabo:)"
Who is the chick:takedat:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I actually met and personal trained her at a gym out here. Good as she looks in that picture breh... in person she was :noah:

She was mad sweet too, the way she talks and moves... trained professional, like she knows she gettin yo dik hard but plays it innocent, in a tomboy way.. Real life succubus. @Ziggiy is right, don't let her get too close breh :whew:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Soon as she hears Tetu got the beats put on him, she'll be waitin for BP like

CjpRlAEUYAAfOV4.jpg

"My king :queen:I just knew you would stop that scheming manipulating ain't-shyt Tetu. Oh how i prayed for your safe arrival...(:duck::manny::youngsabo:)"

Good lord, she might even try that, on some "I'm a victim, Killmonger did this to me:damn:"

I'm telling you, Zenzi's gonna get caught and she'll start talking. Tetu's gonna learn. :wow:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Good lord, she might even try that, on some "I'm a victim, Killmonger did this to me:damn:"

I'm telling you, Zenzi's gonna get caught and she'll start talking. Tetu's gonna learn.

Real talk though I hope Zenzi doesn't get positioned to be T'Challa's next love interest. T'Challa deserves a Michelle Obama type. Beautiful, Regal, Intelligent. Not some Wakandan insta-thot

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Real talk though I hope Zenzi doesn't get positioned to be T'Challa's next love interest. T'Challa deserves a Michelle Obama type. Beautiful, Regal, Intelligent. Not some Wakandan insta-thot

T'Challa ain't gonna cuff that and def not publicly, that's asking the streets of Wakanda to get hot again. :whoa:.

I do wonder what in store for Zenzi's future though after this run is done.

If T'Challa DOES cuff that....omg:mjlol:

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
HERE WE GO

black-panther-world-of-wakanda-191536.jpg

(Photo: Marvel Entertainment)

At today’s Diamond Comics Retailer Presentation at Comic-Con International: San Diego 2016, Marvel Comics announced Black Panther: World of Wakanda, a new series set to expand the universe and flesh out the supporting cast of the Black Panther. Black Panther: World of Wakanda will be overseen my Black Panther writer Ta-Nehisi Coates. Each story arc of the series will focus on a different new character featured in the main Black Pantherseries.

The first story arc will be co-written by Coates and Roxanne Gay (Bad Feminist, An Untamed State). The story will spotlight Ayo and Aneka, who were introduced in Black Panther as two members of the elite Dora Milaje security force that have become disillusioned with Wakanda and gone rogue, now wear powerful suits of technological armor and calling themselves The Midnight Angels. The story will show how they made the decision to leave their position, and of how they realized that they were in love with each other.

Black Panther: World of Wakanda #1 will also feature a 10-page backup story co-written by Coates and Yona Harvey (Hemming the Water) with art by Afua Richardson. The story will focus on Zenzi, the mysterious woman who set off the riot that began Coates’ Black Panther series.

Check out Richardson’s cover to Black Panther: World of Wakanda #1 below.

Holy shyt. :ohhh:

Coates is a genius if this goes on to be a series of Wakandan world-building. This is what I always felt was missing from the BP mythos; the country itself and the people inside it on a face-to-face level. This has crazy potential.

Last edited:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Coates is a genius if this goes on to be a series of Wakandan world-building. This is what I always felt was missing from the BP mythos; the country itself and the people inside it on a face-to-face level. This has crazy potential.

It can def pay off in the long run.

The important steps now concerns the main book. It's starting to pick up, but it needs to continue to do so. T'Challa's portrayal has to improve as well, especially considering that he's not only the titular character, but the most popular character in the franchise. If Coates does those two things, anticipation for the spinoff book will be in good shape by the time the spinoff book comes out.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

The writer is a feminist. I may skip this title because of that.