Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Speaking of which, I wonder what the previous panthers in Panther heaven are thinking about what's going on in the Coates run right now.

They prolly like:

full

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I knew he had skills, but damn he knocked it out the park.

Had a breh like :wow: when he and Chadwick were speaking Xhosa. Fluid as hell. Low-key powerful scene. Then he gets murked:mjcry:

Hopefully we get some flashbacks or spiritual/mysticism stuff that allows T'Chaka to make an appearance. :ohlawd:

Kings of Wakanda never truly die :blessed:
He's a thug life immortal passing the knowledge down to the future GOAT ruler of the dead :blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
HERE WE GO

black-panther-world-of-wakanda-191536.jpg

(Photo: Marvel Entertainment)

At today’s Diamond Comics Retailer Presentation at Comic-Con International: San Diego 2016, Marvel Comics announced Black Panther: World of Wakanda, a new series set to expand the universe and flesh out the supporting cast of the Black Panther. Black Panther: World of Wakanda will be overseen my Black Panther writer Ta-Nehisi Coates. Each story arc of the series will focus on a different new character featured in the main Black Pantherseries.

The first story arc will be co-written by Coates and Roxanne Gay (Bad Feminist, An Untamed State). The story will spotlight Ayo and Aneka, who were introduced in Black Panther as two members of the elite Dora Milaje security force that have become disillusioned with Wakanda and gone rogue, now wear powerful suits of technological armor and calling themselves The Midnight Angels. The story will show how they made the decision to leave their position, and of how they realized that they were in love with each other.

Black Panther: World of Wakanda #1 will also feature a 10-page backup story co-written by Coates and Yona Harvey (Hemming the Water) with art by Afua Richardson. The story will focus on Zenzi, the mysterious woman who set off the riot that began Coates’ Black Panther series.

Check out Richardson’s cover to Black Panther: World of Wakanda #1 below.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
HERE WE GO

black-panther-world-of-wakanda-191536.jpg

(Photo: Marvel Entertainment)

At today’s Diamond Comics Retailer Presentation at Comic-Con International: San Diego 2016, Marvel Comics announced Black Panther: World of Wakanda, a new series set to expand the universe and flesh out the supporting cast of the Black Panther. Black Panther: World of Wakanda will be overseen my Black Panther writer Ta-Nehisi Coates. Each story arc of the series will focus on a different new character featured in the main Black Pantherseries.

The first story arc will be co-written by Coates and Roxanne Gay (Bad Feminist, An Untamed State). The story will spotlight Ayo and Aneka, who were introduced in Black Panther as two members of the elite Dora Milaje security force that have become disillusioned with Wakanda and gone rogue, now wear powerful suits of technological armor and calling themselves The Midnight Angels. The story will show how they made the decision to leave their position, and of how they realized that they were in love with each other.

Black Panther: World of Wakanda #1 will also feature a 10-page backup story co-written by Coates and Yona Harvey (Hemming the Water) with art by Afua Richardson. The story will focus on Zenzi, the mysterious woman who set off the riot that began Coates’ Black Panther series.

Check out Richardson’s cover to Black Panther: World of Wakanda #1 below.

Midnight Angels are eating GOOD right now. :wow:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
All she needs is some Panther dikk and she'll be a force for good:takedat:

T'Challa could actually smash that, he got mental blocks and all that.:ahh:

A regular dude would be putting in that work and she accidentally reveals your deepest fears while you smashing :merchant:. Breh suddenly becomes afraid of heights while he smashing lol:dead:

Low key, Zenzi looks like one of them chicks that goes to dubai...excepts she mind fukks the dudes there and gets paid for doing nothing. #NigandanHustle:wow:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
:dead:

Zenzi prolly put a battery on Tetu's back to get shyt poppin. Talking bout "Panther ain't shyt, he betrayed us all. :usure: You got this:youngsabo:"

If she gets captured--which almost happened--and starts talking....aw man:laff:

Soon as she hears Tetu got the beats put on him, she'll be waitin for BP like

CjpRlAEUYAAfOV4.jpg

"My king :queen:I just knew you would stop that scheming manipulating ain't-shyt Tetu. Oh how i prayed for your safe arrival...(:duck::manny::youngsabo:)"