2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, T'Challa was getting it from everyone from what I remember:

-Rival tribes trying to get a bigger piece of the pie

-Members of the royal family and its staff (W'Kabi for example) Cuz he ain't home enough.

-Damn near EVERYONE Cuz he brought Monica Lynne back to Wakanda (the women especially looking at T'Challa like :usure:)

And Killmonger doing what he does best: giving T'Challa that work.

Never finished the story, I gotta get that book someday.
That's what I love about Panther's Rage. Right before the Jungle Action 6 in Avengers 62, M'Baku (Man-Beast) gets at T'Challa, "Freedom? You dare to speak of freedom? You, who have sold yourself to our white-skinned enemies?"

For whatever reason, reprints of Panther's Rage (Essential Black Panther[comic shops weren't even selling this in my area when it drop nor did they know about it. Had it end up ordering it online :smh:], and Masterworks) is out-of-print. Hopefully Marvel provided copies to the production staff.

Path of the Black Panther: A Retrospective Pt. 1 | News | Marvel.com

Last edited:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
That's what I love about Panther's Rage. Right before the Jungle Action 6 in Avengers 62, M'Baku (Man-Beast) gets at T'Challa, "Freedom? You dare to speak of freedom? You, who have sold yourself to our white-skinned enemies?"

For whatever reason, reprints of Panther's Rage (Essential Black Panther[comic shops weren't even selling this in my area when it drop nor did they know about it. Had it end up ordering it online :smh:], and Masterworks) is out-of-print. Hopefully Marvel provided copies to the production staff.

Path of the Black Panther: A Retrospective Pt. 1 | News | Marvel.com

Damn, M'Baku went there :whoo:

Seriously, jungle action / pather's rage is some made for tv shyt.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Netflix, bruh :blessed:
With a tv-ma rating :ohlawd:

Indeed.

I hope its before the movie, but I can see Marvel doing a show, either tv-MA or a strong Tv-14, afterwards.

They really should consider doing it before the 2018, the demand for black shows is evident. Lots of great stories they can pick from the comics. the time is now.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Indeed.

I hope its before the movie, but I can see Marvel doing a show, either tv-MA or a strong Tv-14, afterwards.

They really should consider doing it before the 2018, the demand for black shows is evident. Lots of great stories they can pick from the comics. the time is now.
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if they think having Luke Cage and Black Panther(or a tales from Wakanda) on Netflix around the same time as being too much black at once and afraid of alienating their white fans

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

tumblr_mlaikenqVB1qh0j39o1_500.jpg

Last edited:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Wow!!

He styled on Nightcrawler tho :deadmanny:

shyt I forgot about that. BP vs Nightcrawler might've been the highlight for real.

I also like how they had BP explained to the audience how he was gonna beat them. Fighting storm, nightcrawler and colossus at the same time is a bad idea. Dude took care of them one by one, without killing them of course.

You could tell BP and Storm were holding back till the end when the James Harden looking breh came up.

Speaking of the James Harden looking dude, he had me rolling :russ:

Last edited: