Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
:whoo:

Something has happened. Something that can’t be undone. The world wants heroes to stay heroes, but they need to be regulated. Controlled. We see a flash of heroes. Scarlet Witch (Elizabeth Olsen), Paul Bettany as The Vision (wearing street clothes! A dapper suit), Jeremy Renner’s Hawkeye striking a pose with his bow and arrow, Chadwick Boseman as T’Challa– in regular clothes, and also in his Black Panther armor, complete with gloves that extend razor-sharp blades from the fingernails.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Nah, it will be the script and the overall story that will make or break the film.

A lot of people are worried about the action, that's the easy part in my opinion. Marvel has shown they can do action scenes well with Cap 2 and even the avenger films.

Now will they show BP as intelligent and cunning as he should be? Will Wakanda be shown as the highly advanced nation it's supposed to be? Will his mythos be portrayed as something that is equal to or better than those or other characters? Those are the questions that will make the difference.
Did blade 2 have a good story friend

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Chadwick Boseman as T’Challa– in regular clothes, and also in his Black Panther armor, complete with gloves that extend razor-sharp blades from the fingernails.

1113568_o.gif

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
was revisiting some of the Jungle Action joints this morning layin around and shyt
maaaaaaaan, BP need to start slappin the shyt outa some of his buddies tryna play him like when Fresh Prince went back to Philly for a minute and shyt :deadmanny:
Homie W'Kabi need to learn to bite that tongue :birdman:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
was revisiting some of the Jungle Action joints this morning layin around and shyt
maaaaaaaan, BP need to start slappin the shyt outa some of his buddies tryna play him like when Fresh Prince went back to Philly for a minute and shyt :deadmanny:
Homie W'Kabi need to learn to bite that tongue :birdman:

shyt, Forgot W'Kabi goes waaaaayyyyyyyyyy back. As far back as the jungle action book:gladbron:

Last edited:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
he was talkin big shyt on their way to find KillMonger
low key callin T'Challa a sellout for playin around with the Avengers :deadmanny:

Breh, T'Challa was getting it from everyone from what I remember:

-Rival tribes trying to get a bigger piece of the pie

-Members of the royal family and its staff (W'Kabi for example) Cuz he ain't home enough.

-Damn near EVERYONE Cuz he brought Monica Lynne back to Wakanda (the women especially looking at T'Challa like :usure:)

And Killmonger doing what he does best: giving T'Challa that work.

Never finished the story, I gotta get that book someday.

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Breh, T'Challa was getting from everyone from what I remember:

-Rival tribes Cuz he isn't home enough, trying to get a bigger piece of the pie

-Members of the royal family and its staff (W'Kabi for example) Cuz he ain't home enough.

-Damn near EVERYONE Cuz he brought Monica Lynne back to Wakanda (the women especially looking at T'Challa like :usure:)

And Killmonger doing what he does best: giving T'Challa that work.

Never finished the story, I gotta get that book someday.
word
there was one part where the herbal doctor guy they got there was performing some ritual on BP and Monica jumped in like "Hey whats goin on!?" just interrupting the shyt :russ:
all BPs crew was like "whoa now hold on bytch, the hell YOU doin?!"
then T'Challa basically ending the ritual and them talkin shyt behind his back:stopitslime:

hard to be king :mjcry:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
word
there was one part where the herbal doctor guy they got there was performing some ritual on BP and Monica jumped in like "Hey whats goin on!?" just interrupting the shyt :russ:
all BPs crew was like "whoa now hold on bytch, the hell YOU doin?!"
then T'Challa basically ending the ritual and them talkin shyt behind his back:stopitslime:

hard to be king :mjcry:

:russ: I remember that, even saw a scan of that online somewhere, shyt was hilarious.

Monica was sooooooo out of her element. Made it worse for her, she had a hard time adapting to everything.

The Wakandan women were salty. Talking mad shyt about her, made her life even more difficult lol.

And in a weird ass way, I couldn't blame them too much either:skip:

Last edited: