Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
CjbZeBSUkAA5t52.jpg

:leon:I don't think I've ever seen Chadwick Boseman with a fresh cut or lineup before

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
He doesn't have to have a watermelon smile to at least look alive in these pics. Even in the photo with lypita and David he just looks battle worn and incredulous
Black man just can't win in this country. If you ain't cheesin or tap dancing folk think you mad at the world or up to no good :wow:

doublex

Pro
Daps

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Michael B. Jordan Confirms BLACK PANTHER Role; Is Looking Forward To Working With Lupita Nyong'o

Following initial reports last month, Jordan has confirmed that he will indeed reunite with Creeddirector Ryan Coogler on Marvel's Black Panther. He also seemingly confirms Lupita Nyong'o's involvement...

THR first reported that Michael B. Jordan was in line for a role in Marvel's Black Panther movie, and when the trade caught up with the young star at the ninth annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic, he confirmed that he had indeed signed on to work with his Creed director Ryan Coogler on the highly anticipated solo T'Challa outing.

Jordan remained tight-lipped about the name of his character of course, but he did say he was excited to put a "different spin on it", without elaborating any further. Then, during some rapid-fire questions, he seemingly confirmed that Lupita Nyong'ois also a lock when he said he was looking forward to working with the Star Wars: The Force Awakens actress and Chadwick Boseman, who will play the lead role.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Following initial reports last month, Jordan has confirmed that he will indeed reunite with Creeddirector Ryan Coogler on Marvel's Black Panther. He also seemingly confirms Lupita Nyong'o's involvement...

THR first reported that Michael B. Jordan was in line for a role in Marvel's Black Panther movie, and when the trade caught up with the young star at the ninth annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic, he confirmed that he had indeed signed on to work with his Creed director Ryan Coogler on the highly anticipated solo T'Challa outing.

Jordan remained tight-lipped about the name of his character of course, but he did say he was excited to put a "different spin on it", without elaborating any further. Then, during some rapid-fire questions, he seemingly confirmed that Lupita Nyong'ois also a lock when he said he was looking forward to working with the Star Wars: The Force Awakens actress and Chadwick Boseman, who will play the lead role.
sounds like he's going to either play man-ape or white wolf:ld:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Michael B Jordan is Man-Ape. I just don't see him as anything else. Man-Ape and T'challa were good friends turned enemies if I recall correct. they got a complex relationship, Man-Ape even attended Panther's funeral. He'll most likely be a composite character of white wolf and Man-Ape.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
MBJ is black, but he always seemed African American black, know what I'm saying. I don't know if he can do African. :patrice: Mackie has a pretty good African accent also, I think Mackie would have been better cast, with MBJ as Falcon.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sounds like he's going to either play man-ape or white wolf:ld:
"This one is important," Feige told Empire Magazine in its 2016 preview issue. "Not only do you get an unbelievable lead character, but you also get all of [fictional African nation] Wakanda which is a whole new setting and culture to explore."

While the plot of Black Panther remains under wraps, Feige said that the movie will be "a big geopolitical action adventure that focuses on the family and royal struggle of T'Challa in Wakanda, and what it means to be a king." T'Challa, played by Chadwick Boseman, is the Black Panther's real name, with the "Black Panther" identity being a hereditary one passed from Wakandan ruler to Wakandan ruler.

More importantly for Marvel Cinematic Universe fans, however, is Feige's tease that "T'Challa's story is very important to us as it links to the next Avengers films, which is why we brought it forward."

Originally scheduled for November 2017, the movie has been rescheduled twice: initially to July 6, 2018, and then to Feb. 16, 2018. Avengers: Infinity War – Part 1 is scheduled to be released May 4, 2018.

How Black Panther will lead into Avengers is likely to remain a mystery until 2018, but it should be noted that a number of Infinity Stones remain undiscovered ahead of the announced "Infinity War." Could Black Panther's exploration of Wakanda include the discovery of one of the remaining stones? As all the best superhero stories would put it, to be continued ...

fan-casting-who-do-you-think-should-play-the-yet-to-be-cast-heroes-and-villains-of-the-mc-608124.jpg

White Wolf - Michael B. Jordan with Kevin Fiege saying the focus being on family am betting on blackwashed white wolf, man ape is sopped to be big and imposing and more African/wakandan then T' challa

Last edited:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Michael B Jordan is Man-Ape. I just don't see him as anything else. Man-Ape and T'challa were good friends turned enemies if I recall correct. they got a complex relationship, Man-Ape even attended Panther's funeral. He'll most likely be a composite character of white wolf and Man-Ape.

Panther's wedding, actually.