2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
good looks, I guess you don't remember the names? I'm on the hunt :hula:
Panthers Prey 1-4 (I wouldn't be surprised if the value has went up on that mini. I found them in the 50 cent bin a long time ago)

He had a short run in Marvel Premiere (I think I only found one of them)

Jungle Action (Marvel are reprinting these in Epic Collections format later this year, or you hunt down a copy of Essential Black Panther)

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CjbZeBSUkAA5t52.jpg

teacher

All Star
Daps
Is hudlin a CAC? I just finished reading the "Who is the black panther" Arc(very dope arc btw) and in the review of events he's always talking about Africa being carved up like a xmas turkey by the rest of the world :beli: That annoyed the fukk out of me especially since Wakanda ain't even real...he better put respeck on Africa's name :birdman:

WP_20160527_08_03_25_Pro+%242%24.jpg

Found some Gems the other day. Black panther vs the KKK :damn:

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Is hudlin a CAC? I just finished reading the "Who is the black panther" Arc(very dope arc btw) and in the review of events he's always talking about Africa being carved up like a xmas turkey by the rest of the world :beli: That annoyed the fukk out of me especially since Wakanda ain't even real...he better put respeck on Africa's name :birdman:

3CxQ5e1.jpg

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

No, Hudlin is black. And he isn't lying about Africa being "carved up," that's basically what the western powers did. Research the Berlin conference hosted by Otto Von Bismark in 1884. All the major Euro powers, plus the US and the Ottoman Empire, were invited to the conference and from there, they regulated the colonization of Africa among themselves.

Berlin Conference - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

teacher

All Star
Daps
No, Hudlin is black. And he isn't lying about Africa being "carved up," that's basically what the western powers did. Research the Berlin conference hosted by Otto Von Bismark in 1884. All the major Euro powers, plus the US and the Ottoman Empire, were invited to the conference and from there, they regulated the colonization of Africa among themselves.

Berlin Conference - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

not saying it wasn't true...I guess the truth hurts :to:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

In case you didn't know, he wrote & directed House Party.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE