nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Black Panther Suit: Design Details and New Art - Heroic Hollywood

Here's some concept art for the suit design from Artist Jerad S. Marantz.

FXKdVhil.jpg

klbPFmNl.jpg

2.jpg

Mask was dope, the rest was wack

teacher

All Star
Daps
If you didn't know Hudlin was a black man or about the scramble for Africa, it might be because you're too young to know.
it's not about not knowing about the scramble I just didn't see the point in stating that fact.... They don't say captain America America's hero even though America was founded on genocide of a native people and slavery of another using racism as justification etc.

as for hudlin never heard of him till in this thread but I saw house party :meh:

teacher

All Star
Daps
If you didn't know Hudlin was a black man or about the scramble for Africa, it might be because you're too young to know.
I just didn't see the point in stating that it was pointless felt like a CaC move :yeshrug:

And I never heard of hudlin until this thread but I saw house party

Last edited:

teacher

All Star
Daps
Lol that guy don't look 40 at all. Why does he always look depressed though

he's being in character t'challa stay giving niccas the :birdman:

but really how he look depressed just cause he doesn't have a kool aid smile? :mindblown:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
he's being in character t'challa stay giving niccas the :birdman:

but really how he look depressed just cause he doesn't have a kool aid smile? :mindblown:
He doesn't have to have a watermelon smile to at least look alive in these pics. Even in the photo with lypita and David he just looks battle worn and incredulous

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
He doesn't have to have a watermelon smile to at least look alive in these pics. Even in the photo with lypita and David he just looks battle worn and incredulous
Chadwick Boseman is just very reserved that's all. I was reading about how the cast likes to joke around a lot and when he was on set he just has that type of aura that he's a man about his business :myman: