Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
But White Wolf's whole thing is that he's white. MBJ is a nikka :mjpls: :patrice: I can see Boseman and MBJ as blood brothers, though no relation.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But White Wolf's whole thing is that he's white. MBJ is a nikka :mjpls: :patrice: I can see Boseman and MBJ as blood brothers, though no relation.
you can still make mike B stand out by casting every body else as very African looking and white wolf's real thing is be a wakandan extremis, Beside you really want a white man all up in wakanda with political power AND being part of Royle family I say hell no to that shyt. That possibility got me hoping like hell Michael B. Jordan is blackwashed white wolf so it's no chance of that every happening in the movie.

Last edited:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
"This one is important," Feige told Empire Magazine in its 2016 preview issue. "Not only do you get an unbelievable lead character, but you also get all of [fictional African nation] Wakanda which is a whole new setting and culture to explore."

While the plot of Black Panther remains under wraps, Feige said that the movie will be "a big geopolitical action adventure that focuses on the family and royal struggle of T'Challa in Wakanda, and what it means to be a king." T'Challa, played by Chadwick Boseman, is the Black Panther's real name, with the "Black Panther" identity being a hereditary one passed from Wakandan ruler to Wakandan ruler.

More importantly for Marvel Cinematic Universe fans, however, is Feige's tease that "T'Challa's story is very important to us as it links to the next Avengers films, which is why we brought it forward."

Originally scheduled for November 2017, the movie has been rescheduled twice: initially to July 6, 2018, and then to Feb. 16, 2018. Avengers: Infinity War – Part 1 is scheduled to be released May 4, 2018.

How Black Panther will lead into Avengers is likely to remain a mystery until 2018, but it should be noted that a number of Infinity Stones remain undiscovered ahead of the announced "Infinity War." Could Black Panther's exploration of Wakanda include the discovery of one of the remaining stones? As all the best superhero stories would put it, to be continued ...

fan-casting-who-do-you-think-should-play-the-yet-to-be-cast-heroes-and-villains-of-the-mc-608124.jpg

White Wolf - Michael B. Jordan with Kevin Fiege saying the focus being on family am betting on blackwashed white wolf, man ape is sopped to be big and imposing and more African/wakandan then T' challa

I'd be down with that. I don't give a fukk about accuracy with things like that, since accuracy went out the window with Zemo doing what he did. Which was a swap-out that i didn't mind.

And in truth, the big thing about white wolf (Hunter) wasn't that he was a cac (tho yes, the irony of his codename isn't lost on anyone) but that he was an adopted foreigner by the native King... his "first son"... who then felt kicked to the curve and marginalized once T'Challa was born... b/c T'Challa then got all the father/son attention and became the rightful heir to the throne. The beloved prince.

So Hunter became bitter, jaded and always condescending and undermining of T'Challa.

So the core of the character conflict isn't a black vs white thing, it's deep rooted daddy problems that turned into jealousy and hate b/c Hunter felt T'Challa just by being born took his shine, swag, title, mantle, hunting trips with daddy, birds n bees conversations, ball game trips, etc etc leaving him as just... :sadhunter: :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
you can still make mike B stand out by casting every body else as very African looking and white wolf real thing is be a wakandan extremis, Beside you really want a white man all up in wakanda with political power AND being part of Royle family I say hell no to that shyt. That possibility got me hoping like hell Michael B. Jordan is blackwashed white wolf so it's no chance of that every happening in the movie.

I'd think if they were going to do White Wolf (who honestly is a character the entire BP franchise can do without) they could do MJB as an African-American who gets adopted by T'Chaka as a baby. So, like the comics, he's got to go EXTRA hard to prove his Wakandan worthiness.

My thoughts are he's Kilmonger though

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I'd be down with that. I don't give a fukk about accuracy with things like that, since accuracy went out the window with Zemo doing what he did. Which was a swap-out that i didn't mind.

And in truth, the big thing about white wolf (Hunter) wasn't that he was a cac (tho yes, the irony of his codename isn't lost on anyone) but that he was an adopted foreigner by the native King... his "first son"... who then felt kicked to the curve and marginalized once T'Challa was born... b/c T'Challa then got all the father/son attention and became the rightful heir to the throne. The beloved prince.

So Hunter became bitter, jaded and always condescending and undermining of T'Challa.

So the core of the character conflict isn't a black vs white thing, it's deep rooted daddy problems that turned into jealousy and hate b/c Hunter felt T'Challa just by being born took his shine, swag, title, mantle, hunting trips with daddy, birds n bees conversations, ball game trips, etc etc leaving him as just... :sadhunter: :mjcry:
Basically another Loki :ehh:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

I don't know nothing bout black panther, but that sounds a whole helluva lot like Thor and loki :patrice:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Basically another Loki :ehh:
I don't know nothing bout black panther, but that sounds a whole helluva lot like Thor and loki :patrice:

david-james-nodding.gif

That's Hunter in a nut shell, tho of course with some slight differences.

But it comes down to what type of spin, MJB would be giving to the character... other than the increase of melanin. Assuming it is Hunter and not Killmonger.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
david-james-nodding.gif

That's Hunter in a nut shell, tho of course with some slight differences.

But it comes down to what type of spin, MJB would be giving to the character... other than the increase of melanin. Assuming it is Hunter and not Killmonger.
What if this is a Crimson Dynamo/Whiplash thing all over again :patrice:

Not in a negative way :whoa:

What if the spin is that they're combining two villains for MBJ to play.

Edit: Forgive me if I'm wrong, I'm not up to date on Iron Man villains. But I thought back when the movie dropped they were combining two separate characters for one in that movie.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Christopher Priest, by his own admission, brought in Hunter and Everett Ross as prominent white characters to act as avatars for a white audience, as he feared that a predominantly black cast in a comic book would turn off Cac audiences. So it would make sense that the Hunter/T'Challa relationship would echo Thor/Loki as Hunter is both an outsider born of both of resentment towards his "brother" and the fear of his "creator".

Like I said earlier Hunter is one of the more unimportant and un-needed characters in the BP mythos, and along with Ross, represents the fear of Black heroes carrying their own weight in mainstream comics.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
What if this is a Crimson Dynamo/Whiplash thing all over again :patrice:

Not in a negative way :whoa:

What if the spin is that they're combining two villains for MBJ to play.

Edit: Forgive me if I'm wrong, I'm not up to date on Iron Man villains. But I thought back when the movie dropped they were combining two separate characters for one in that movie.
I guess the thing with Killmonger is that he's essentially the Foreman to T'Challa's Ali. So the slightly bigger/stronger/imposing looking giant, even tho BP/Ali aren't exactly tiny themselves.

But with the added bonus that Killmonger could go bar for bar with BP as they were both highly intellectual scholars.

So if he is killmonger instead, it'd be interesting to see what type of spin they would give him. I imagine he would be superpowered like BP/Cap/Bucky... and i wonder if they'd give him a tech'd out "predator" suit, since that's what his comic attire resembled at times. Or if they combine him with the man-ape character (another character that has fundamentally different views than BP and wants to get at him politically)... but have him leading a "lion tribe" or something.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I guess the thing with Killmonger is that he's essentially the Foreman to T'Challa's Ali. So the slightly bigger/stronger/imposing looking giant, even tho BP/Ali aren't exactly tiny themselves.

But with the added bonus that Killmonger could go bar for bar with BP as they were both highly intellectual scholars.

So if he is killmonger instead, it'd be interesting to see what type of spin they would give him. I imagine he would be superpowered like BP/Cap/Bucky... and i wonder if they'd give him a tech'd out "predator" suit, since that's what his comic attire resembled at times. Or if they combine him with the man-ape character (another character that has fundamentally different views than BP and wants to get at him politically)... but have him leading a "lion tribe" or something.

I think it's more appropriate to liken them to Ali-Frazier, as Kilmonger has actually DEFEATED T'Challa on several occasions. Kilmonger drives T'Challa to physical/mental exhaustion

Last edited:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

breh what ever villan mike b. is playing killmoner/white wolf/Man- Ape i'd put money on him getting that improved super soldier serum howard stark made some how no way introduce it and do nothing with it.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Him being white was major though. His problem, besides being a foreigner, is that he straight up looked like a foreigner, off the rip.

The Wakandans obviously threw flak at Ramonda for not being Wakandan, but at the least she can blend in in terms of skin tone.

Hunter? No way in hell, at any point. He stuck out like a sore thumb. Even if Wakandans didn't care much about race, he straight up didn't look "Wakandan" at all. Your average Wakandan is not white.

Which, to me, explains why he goes to the extreme with his actions.

If it were up to me, I say keep him white, or don't use him. I'm not big on racebending anyway. With that said, he's one BP character I wouldn't be too surprised if he was racebended.

Last edited: